460 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hawk Ford of Oak Lawn from DealerRater.com
  • Hawk Ford

Worst Ford dealership I have ever been in!! I went in to look at an F-150 and was meet at the door by a salesperson that I think got his drivers licence yesterday. He kept directing me to a truck that I was not my first choice, after telling him where I wanted to be, price and payment wise they took my trade in to evaluate. he came back with a ridiculous price and payment. No negotiation, never told me what they would give me for my trade, total waste of time.. you would think a senior saleperson would at least help this kid who told me he had just started, Needless to say I will be purchasing my new vehicle. elasewhere

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Jerry. Customer service is one of our top priorities and we are disappointed to learn that you had anything less than a stellar experience with us. Please reach out to us at (708) 599-6000 at your earliest convenience so we can begin working towards resolving this matter. We value your business and understand we can always improve so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Worst Car Shopping Experience

Today, my boyfriend & I visited Hawk Ford to look at Mustangs. We had visited one dealership prior & already had a price in mind - we wanted to see if Hawk would match it. Right off the bat, our salesman seemed very pushy & wouldn't give us any straight answers. We just wanted to know what the price of the vehicle would be after taxes, but he kept throwing out random numbers. He talked to us in a very condescending manner and we didn't appreciate it at all. Once we finally figured out the actual price of the vehicle, we stood up to walk out. We told him the price the other dealer offered and instead of saying "I can see what I can do" or something similar to try and win our business, he rolled his eyes, said "that's impossible", and put out his arm to shake our hands goodbye. As we were walking out, we heard him talking about us to a fellow employee. Sorry, but this experience was a total turn-off & we won't be purchasing a Mustang from here.

• Excellent service.

Went in for a brake check. Left knowing my tires were all full of air. (Low air warning was on. Without me mentioning anything, they corrected it. ) (*_*)

• Great Service
    May 15, 2017

Great Professional service took care of all my issues in a reasonable time clean and friendly service just show up no appt. needed Thank You

• Horrible used car experience
    April 27, 2017

Used hunk of crap has been in the shop 6 times in 6 months I've only owned it for 7 months!!!!!!! Nickel and dime stuff AND big ticket items also! Horrific experience and expensive!!!!!!!!!

• Outstanding
    April 24, 2017

Very nice staff went above and beyond to get me what I wanted and the payments i wanted I'm very pleased will buy there again

• my service at hawk ford

my car is no longer thumping going from gear to gear.....YAHOO!!!!

my car is no longer thumping going from gear to gear.....YAHOO!!!!

• Professional , no nonsense.
    March 8, 2017

CARLOS WAS GREAT ! YOUR SERVICE WRITER GOT ME IN AND OUT QUICKLY. IT WAS A HORRIBLE NIGHT WEATHER WISE AND PAST 9:00PM. HE GOT ME PORTER KYLE ,VERY PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. MY CAR WAS DONE THE NEXT DAY. KUDOS TO THE MECHANIC! THANK YOU DAVIID NIEZABITOWSKI

• Change Oil

fast to do the oil changed, nice facilities and the coffe very good

fast to do the oil changed, nice facilities and the coffe very good

• Everytime I go I am very satisfied with the service.
    February 8, 2017

Everything is always great. I would recommend hawk Ford too everyone for their needs. I like the short wait time for service. Good job on everything.