Average based on 187 reviews
  • Mr James Williams

It was great experience at Hawk Ford they gave me a loaner car. Intill my car was fix to my satisfaction .I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS DEALER TO MY FRIENDS

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, James. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Car Service - 3 month Check-up!

Always friendly - on time with service - excellent service !

We really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again!

Always friendly - on time with service - excellent service !

We really appreciate your feedback! We look forward to seeing you again!

• My Fiesta

All done fast, good discount applied , car runs very good.

All done fast, good discount applied , car runs very good.

• Hawk Ford is a great place to do business!

Great experience. I have been a customer for years and have bought numerous vehicles there.

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business!

• Mr. Vince Griffin

They are very professional and knowledgable . They had the car that we wanted and the financing was the best.

• Hawk Ford

I having been going to Hawk Ford for almost two years for service.,,,,,,mainly normal three month oil changes. Andrew and Hawk always provide the excellent service that I have expected to receive. I would not take my Ford Explorer anywhere but Hawk!

Tessie, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope you continue to serve you for many more years to come! Take care!

• Hawk Ford Quicklane Service

Alex at Quicklane/Hawk Ford in Oaklawn IL is the absolute best and always helps out. A 2-hour wait time for oil change and tire rotation turned into 15 minutes.

• best dealer ever

This is the right place to buy a new car, the best service and great variety of cars, people work there will do everything possible to make the customer happy, I have been shopping for a new ford explorer for the past month and bottom line Hawk ford is the best ford car dealer, price are already 50-60$ a month lower compare to other dealers and the collection they have no one else have it. I dealt with Joe Venditti and he is the most honest car salesman I have ever met, first price he gave me was the lowest price in the market, and he never push the customer to buy, so I highly recommend him because he will make buying a car so easy and with no stress. Thank you Hawk Ford hope to see you for my next car.

We appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service, Ghazi! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Ford Fusion

The experience of service and quality was amazing. I got friendly people with patients. Everything was just right and I have the car I wanted

• The Works.

I love my Hawk Ford. Everyone is so nice and accommodating. I realyy get in and out in no time.