New 866-714-2899 Dealer Website
Used 877-433-4363 Email Dealer
Service 866-711-2533

Average based on 17 reviews.
  • Jason Jones with North Point Volvo/Little Rock Vvo

Jason Jones was awesome to work with! I will always by from him. The service was excellent! Truly a professional! We became friends through this process. All my needs were met!

• Volvo 4 Life ~

This is my second Volvo purchase at Little Rock via Chris Franke. Chris is professional and upfront, and I appreciate his forthrightness. I purchased my first Volvo in 2008, and I throughly enjoyed owning it. The staff are all professional, and I appreciate that. I will be replacing another vehicle of mine with another Volvo in the next year or so, and I look forward to one again working with LR Volvo.

• Mr. Thad Gray

Truly Exceptional Sales Associate, Mr. Chris Franke! LOVE my Volvo XC90 !

Truly Exceptional Sales Associate, Mr. Chris Franke! LOVE my Volvo XC90 !

• Very positive experience

Both Eric and Tonya were wonderful. I purchased the pickup from Eric. He was prompt in responding to my inquiries and honest in his responses including any problems he discovered with the vehicle. Tonya handled the process once we arrived. She was very professional. It was a pleasure to do business with them.

• Great service and facilities; courteous

Excellent service, excellent dealership. I would buy from them again, and I will always bring my car to them for service/repairs, if necessary.

Thank you so much for your business, Reese. We appreciate you! Keith Caldarera, GM

• Perfect experience

The sales people, Chris and Tonya made everything simple and friendly. Small town experience like the old days.

Thank you so much for your business and kind words. I am so happy to hear that your experience was a pleasant one. Be sure to come in and see us again soon. Keith Caldarera, General Manager

• Volvo Little Rock

Excellent location Customer services and sales staff exceed your expectation.

Excellent location Customer services and sales staff exceed your expectation.

• Great Service!

They are always professional and remember me and my car every time. Great service!

Hello Melissa and thank you for your five star review of North Point Volvo. I appreciate your business and welcome any questions or concerns you may have in the future. Best, Kerry Cardwell - GM

• Personalized service

Yet another incredibly good service experience at North Point Volvo, thanks to the outstanding customer service skills of Daniel Williams.

Hello Steve. Thank you for sharing your great experience at North Point Volvo. I am glad Daniel continues to take such good care of you and your vehicle. If you have any questions in the future, please let me know. Kerry Cardwell, General Manager

• car service

Customer service is always helpful, always have a knowledge of your car. If they do not have an answer they find out quickly and notifies the customer in a timely manner. Would recommend to everyone to come here to volvo.

Fran, Thank you for taking the time to review North Point Volvo. I am happy to hear we have earned your trust and took great care of your car. We pride ourselves in providing excellent work with excellent service and this lets me know we are doing just that. If you have any questions, let us know. We look forward to seeing you soon! Jerry Homsley General Manager