New 866-872-5618 Dealer Website
Used 866-708-1419 Email Dealer
Service 877-358-1753

132 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Greg Miller Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • WAY overdue!
    December 7, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Trudy could provide you with an honest and trustworthy experience. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

Started going to Bob Baker Toyota awhile ago. Each and every time Trudy has been more than a great service agent, she's someone that is welcoming and whether it's a quick fix or major repair, she very understanding and looks for what is needed the most. Trustworthy and honest...wait is that normal??? Yes it is! That's why Trudy is a SUPERSTAR!!!!??

• FANTASTIC!
    December 2, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

We apologize as this is way overdue for our gal, Trudy. We're more than satisfied with her expertise, professionalism, and friendliness. She's always available whenever we call or see her when we bring our 2015 Highlander in, and it's comforting for us (happy senior retiree citizens) to not worry if we are going to be taken care and expeditiously service. Trudy "is" Toyota! We trust her and rely on her every suggestion and wisdom in the care and maintenance of our 2015 Highlander! Thank you Trudy-Meleagi and James Chapman

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Trudy could provide you with a professional, friendly and helpful service. We'll pass your thanks on to her! Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

• Very honest representatives and great dealership
    November 28, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Our family wanted to buy a new car preferably the Camry. We have scouted for Toyota dealerships all across San Diego (Mile of Cars, Poway, Escondido, Kearny Mesa) however none come close to Greg Miller in terms of how many cars they had. The latest and greatest cars (as well as used and older models) from every trim level and color was there. The representatives there were amazing. None of the representatives pressured us to buy anything. Since we haven't bought a new car in over 12 years, we kept asking so many questions to the representatives. Nevertheless, they answered all our questions with great knowledge and honesty. The representative we talked most to was Luis Ramos. His patience and knowledge was very warm welcoming and comforting to us. Hands down, he was the best dealer rep and it could not have been a happier experience without him. His hospitality is so great that we expect our next car purchase to be at Greg Miller Toyota again. We left as very happy customers... we could not have been more satisfied with the car, the dealership, and the representatives. I am now a firm believer that the quality of service offered affects the satisfaction of customers.

Greg Miller Toyota

George, Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that Luis could make your experience here enjoyable, informative and helpful. We look forward to continuing to serve you. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

• My amazing experience
    October 12, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your feedback. I am very glad that we could provide you with a great experience. Jason Hawks, Sales Manger.

I was looking for a new a car. Mike maeva and Jason hawks, went out of there way to make sure I left with what I went there for. Sal wouldn't let me leave without making sure the Bluetooth was connected. I just want to say thanks guys for the great service.

• Honest dealing!
    October 12, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could provide you with an attentive, helpful experience. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

Luis Ramos has a very pleasing personality; customer oriented and attentive to our needs. We're glad to have him as our rep. Congratulations to Gregg Miller for having an excellent person in your team. Thank you.

Greg Miller Toyota

• Very knowledgeable dealer (Luis Ramos)
    October 8, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could you with an excellent experience! Jason Hawks, Sales Manager

I gave him an excellent due to his patient and wide variety of options that he offer me and in convincing me that i am getting very best deal of my second tayota car. He helps me getting my new car with at eased. Best Dealer!

• Luis Ramos @ Greg Miller Toyota
    September 24, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could provide you with an informative, efficient visit. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

Luis was very helpful with our purchase. He was very efficient , courteous, and knowledgeable with all details of the transaction. I very highly commend him for job well done. GREAT JOB!

• Luis Ramos from Greg Miller Toyota is AWESOME
    September 24, 2016

Greg Miller Toyota

Luis Ramos at Greg Miller Toyota was so helpful and so kind to me and my family. He was very accommodating to us, and made sure we were comfortable with our choice and took care of us. He was very knowledgable about the van we purchased, and answered all of our questions. I highly recommend him if anyone needs to purchase a Toyota. GREAT JOB LUIS!

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could provide you and your family with a helpful and kind experience. We'll pass your thanks along to him. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

• Luis Ramos was extremely polite and respectful.

Luis Ramos was an outstanding representative of Greg Miller Toyota. Everything he said was true and accurate. His ability to work the numbers quickly were faster than any other dealerships that I have dealt with. I am extremely impressed with his service and I will definitely be back to this dealership.

Aldenvee, thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could provide you with informative, fast service. We'll pass your thanks on to him. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.

• Luis made the buying experience exceptionally easy.
    September 18, 2016

Very easy buying experience. Luis is the best we've ever dealt with at a dealership. We feel we received a good price on our purchase.

Greg Miller Toyota

Thank you for your review! I am glad that Luis could provide you with a very easy buying experience. Jason Hawks, Sales Manager.