Bruce Cavenaugh's Automart

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 40 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

40 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bruce Cavenaugh's Automart from DealerRater.com

• March 14, 2017

These guys are amazing. I first encountered them about 3 years ago when I bought a Nissan Titan. I was warned they were working on the 4x4 at the time... so it may need to figure out exactly what was wrong with it. After purchasing it the 4WD was not engaging. I took it back to the dealership and they replaced the entire 4x4 system from the switch to the transfer case. These guys went above and beyond for me then and then today when I traded in that same Nissan Titan and bough a new Jeep from them. They gave me better than fair value for my truck and sold the car at a great price. They took the time to make sure I was comfortable with everything that was happening and did everything they could to get my payments where I wanted them to be and Robbie succeeded. I am now a happy repeat customer as this is the 2nd car I have bought from these guys and will gladly buy the next vehicle I purchase there as well.

April 20, 2018

Shopped for and ultimately purchased a Toyota Sienna XLE from Bruce Cavanaugh Automart. From time we walked onto the lot we were treated in a friendl...y and helpful manner. Vehicle we identified from their web listing was exactly as described and in extremely clean condition. UItimately met and closed sale with Bruce Cavanaugh who was very personable and helpful in negotiating the final sale price and terms. Our experience with the sales and finance/closing staff was uniformly excellent. Best used car buying experience in my 50+ years of purchasing and leasing personal vehicles.

February 9, 2018

Incredible hospitality. The professional staff at Automart made my experience of buying a vehicle quick and painless. Mr. Cavenaugh and Mr. Garcia ens...ured that I will return to Automart for all my vehicle needs. Thank you!

February 3, 2018

I had a very good experience buying a 2012 Toyota Prius V five. Adrian was professional and not pushy, as was the rest of the sales and management tea...m. They secured a loan with a great interest rate through a local credit union. They treated me in a very fair and professional way.

February 3, 2018

Automart came highly recommended and I expect quality mechanical service from my new vehicle. Mr. Garcia was courteous, professional, very knowledgeab...le, sharp with paperwork and yet still flexible with my sale. I had lost my driver's license and had to renegotiate my loan. He understood and worked with me and my mother. The entire staff was friendly and polite. I will definitely use Bruce Cavenaugh Auto Mart in the future and recommend it to friends based on my experience.

February 2, 2018

We had shopped the biggest part of the day and hadn???t seen anything that we found appealing. The weather had been bad most of the day while we ridi...ng around the lot Adrain Garcia found out basically what we were looking for and showed us very close to we were looking for . He is a class act when looking for a vehicle..

January 29, 2018

I had a great experience with Adrian and everyone I worked with at Bruce Cavanaugh's. I appreciated how they took the time to understand what I was lo...oking for and helped me find the perfect car. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

January 28, 2018

Wonderful staff! Very informative about the vehicle and option. No pushy sales people, Best car buying experience ever! I will visit again for future... purchases. I will recommend to others!

January 25, 2018

My experience today, was truly an unexpected blessing. I am so grateful for the gentleman who works here Adrian, Matt, Ronnie & of course the owner hi...mself Mr. Cavanaugh all I can say is Thank you, Thank you for everything!

January 24, 2018

We had a fantastic experience with Matt and Adrian. Their dealership is efficient and honest with a great selection, and their follow-up and follow-th...rough is impeccable. Adrian is a great point person for every question we have had so far. We love our Lexus and would 10/10 recommend this dealership and these guys to everyone!

Bruce Cavenaugh's Automart