Affordable Autos Inc.

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 4 reviews

Call This Dealer

Best car buying experience I could ask for!
    October 24, 2016

Being a recently divorced, single woman I was a little hesitant about car shopping after the civic I had since high school finally bit the dust. Luck...ily, a few people from work recommended Affordable Autos and I am so glad they did! I felt the team at Affordable Autos knew everything about every car I was interested in and they went out of their way to make sure I was in a car that I would like and was in my limited budget. I would recommend Affordable Autos to all of my friends and family because the team at Affordable Autos really cares about their customers.

worst experience ever
    June 30, 2014

callled and called many times they would tell me they have to call me back day after day never did,i ran car fax on the car i was calling about found ...it had numerous rebuilt titles issued.never did get a final call back. worst customer service ever

Ms Elizabeth M Daugherty Knoxville , TN
    May 5, 2014

My experience at Affordable Autos was totally wonderful. Brandon was a class act! He answered any and all concerns about our vehicle in detail. Becaus...e we needed financing on appx. $2000, he did not jerk up the price a couple of thousand dollars but have us payments which were reasonable. We were extremely pleased with our experience and would highly recommend Affordable Autos to everyone!

Jeff purchased 2007 Audi A8L
    January 1, 2013

First off let me just say I LOVE MY CAR! I was a little nervous buying a used car for the first time, but Jason helped me decide the best way to go. ...The place is loaded with nice used vehicles and the buildings are clean and seem well maintained. I would give this place the the thumbs up in my book. Thanks guys!

Affordable Autos Inc.