• Easiest car buying experience ever!

I live almost 6 hours from the dealership and basically purchased the car without test driving it first. Kellie at the Chesapeake location answered every question, even some questions I didn't realize I had, and made the experience so enjoyable. It quite literally was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have ever had and the entire process was done online and took about 20 minutes to seal the deal. It was a pleasure to work with her and the team at Carlotz.

• New car fo r my baby

car Lotz was a great place to buy a car. the employees were very nice.

car Lotz was a great place to buy a car. the employees were very nice.

• Great Service

The process was very easy, and the staff was very professional.

The process was very easy, and the staff was very professional.

• Great experience

Every one was very kind; not intimidating like other dealers. would definitely recommend

• Excellent Customer Service!!!

The customer service was great! Love my new car and they made the whole process very easy.

• I loved it!

Staff was extremely friendly and was very patient and understanding when working with us. I loved that they immediately recognized who we were the first time we came back. The building was also very cute and clean and they had snacks and refreshments available.

• Great experience

Amazing customer service. I couldn't be happier with our experience.

Amazing customer service. I couldn't be happier with our experience.

• sonata

Everyone was very helpful and understanding of my financial situation. The team was able to work with my budget and offered me water while I was waiting.

• Excellent Experience Today

Thank you for giving our team the opportunity to help you find the vehicle you were looking for Brian! We appreciate your recommendation.

Very satisfied with our visit today. We were searching for our son's first car and had a fantastic experience. Staff was friendly and easy going. They did not hover and let us look around and look over the vehicle that we decided to purchase. Would definitely recommend Car Lotz to everyone. Thank you !!!

• Fantastic Service

Thank you for the recommendation Megan!

Everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I never felt pressured to buy a car or one that don't like. They have very many options in every price range. It was busy the day that we came out, but all sales representatives help each other out. We never had to wait long. This was a great place to go to for a first time car buyer. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Thank you for the recommendation Megan!