• Easiest car buying experience ever!

I live almost 6 hours from the dealership and basically purchased the car without test driving it first. Kellie at the Chesapeake location answered every question, even some questions I didn't realize I had, and made the experience so enjoyable. It quite literally was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have ever had and the entire process was done online and took about 20 minutes to seal the deal. It was a pleasure to work with her and the team at Carlotz.

• The Keys to my Soul, Purchased a KIA Soul

Everyone was a real big help, I recommend shopping with CarLotz.

Everyone was a real big help, I recommend shopping with CarLotz.

• Got a new car

Buying my car from Car Lotz was the best car buying experience of my life. There were no sales people stressing me. Mike, Andramada, Wayne and all of the staff were awesome. They were friendly & professional. They made my experience enjoyable & stress free. I will recommend Car Lotz to my family & friends.

• Great Service

Great customer service. I would recommend Car Lotz to my family and friends. Thanks for your business!

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us Sabrina! We appreciate your recommendation.

• Bought a used car

Thank you for recommending us Chris! Our team is always here to help.

Bryan and Mike from Carlotz Chesapeake provided very friendly and efficient service to help me purchase a used car with financing and a warranty that fit my wants/needs. Highly recommend the Carlotz franchise for their general scope/concept of car sales.

Thank you for recommending us Chris! Our team is always here to help.

• 2009 Dodge Journey!!! A+++ Customer Service.

A+++ Customer service!!! Mike Mayo, and Andramada were such a great help. Dealership is not pushy, or money hungry. Will go out of there way to make you feel like a true valued customer. Thank you so very much for your help, and your patiences in this car buying experience. Will DEFINITELY recommend your way.

We appreciate your recommendation! Our goal is to make our guests feel at home and excited about the process of buying a car. Sounds like we nailed it!

• Got a Much Needed Upgrade

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with us! We're very lucky to have Mike on our team.

I was in search of a much needed upgrade and Mike Mayo was a definite lifesaver with this process. He was very professional and a pleasure to work with. I will definitely work with him again.

• 2014 dodge ram

We appreciate hearing that John!

great place to come get your next car or truck.salespeople are nice and are not pushy at all have one of the best times ever buying my truck you guys rock

We appreciate hearing that John!

• Found and Friendly

One of our goals is to help our guests feel as comfortable as possible. Sounds like we nailed it Ryan!

This was the most relaxing car buying experience... Found the car I wanted and was met with a Friendly staff that made me feel like I was at home the whole time.

• I Bought My First Car!!!!

We're glad we were able to help you find the vehicle you were looking for Migdalia! Thank you for the recommendation.

I just bought my first car! The people here are so friendly and helpful! They made all the paperwork understandable for a first time buyer. I would recommend any one who is looking to buy car to start here first, it is the easiest and kindest place.