CarLotz Chesapeake

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 657 reviews

• February 3, 2017

I live almost 6 hours from the dealership and basically purchased the car without test driving it first. Kellie at the Chesapeake location answered ev...ery question, even some questions I didn't realize I had, and made the experience so enjoyable. It quite literally was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have ever had and the entire process was done online and took about 20 minutes to seal the deal. It was a pleasure to work with her and the team at Carlotz.

June 18, 2018

I was nervous about buying my first car, but when I spoke to someone at Carlotz it put me at ease. Woody was the first to call me and than Joe gave me... the total and it was so easy and not stressful. I spoke with Andramada and she made my experience worth it. I was so nervous, but the car was worth it and in great shape. I told my mother and now she wants buy her car here. Worth it!

June 16, 2018

TIM FOLWACZNY WAS AWESOME! VERY LOW KEY, TOLD ME EXACTLY WHAT I ASKED AS WELL AS SOME THINGS I DID'NT THINK ABOUT - HE WAS GREAT!

June 16, 2018

Excellent service and went to an excellent test drive location. If you're going to test drive your car here go to the Chesapeake City Park.

June 15, 2018

Bryan was our representative and this being my first car ws beyond helpful in the process and explaining everything to me on how payments would work a...nd how rates are. Also helped explaining ways to help build credit and get lower rates in the future

June 14, 2018

I Would totally recommend this dealership to my friends. got a lot of help from shelly. the test drive was great. everyone was very nice and welcoming....

June 12, 2018

I came to look at an SUV, and they let me test drive it with my 2 kids who are in car seats. The staff was not pushy like other dealerships. They were... friendly and helpful.

June 11, 2018

Both my father and I purchased cars from the Chesapeake CarLotz location. Everyone was incredibly friendly and made the whole experience super easy. T...im was a big help, even going so far as to drive up to Richmond to pick up a car that I was interested in from that location. Gary was also great to work with, he stayed late to make sure that my process was all taken care of. All in all this was a great car buying experience, and I'm so grateful for everyone there that made it happen. Thanks guys!

June 11, 2018

Excellent customer service. Helpful, fast I was in and out the door once my decision had been made. Paperwork was a breeze. Definitely recommend to a ...friend.

June 6, 2018

I live in the Atlanta area and I purchased a 10 year old low mileage truck from the Chesapeake location. I have never ever bought a vehicle site on s...een. Ever. I worked with Andromeda and she was outstanding. She answered every question I had. She took enough pictures to make a crime scene photographer jealous. She responding to my emails expeditiously and explained everything it complete detail. When I received the vehicle via transport it was better than I thought it would be. Very very happy. I don’t know what you do to reward employees but you better do something for Andromeda. I will follow up with her to make sure you do. If you don’t......

This is great to hear Jeff! We are very lucky to have Andramada on our team and we're so happy she was able to provide you with such a positive c...ar buying experience. Thank you for sharing your experience with us!