• Great!

Jory was very professional. He didn't play games back and forth and give me the run around. I came in and picked the car decided on the price. It was by far the simplest and quickest dealer experience ever.

• LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!

Filled out an inquiry, now they call, email, and text numerous times every day. Get the hint.....If I haven't responded within a month, I'm probably not going to respond back. I can see calling once every 2 weeks to followup but damn, this is insane. This is the reason I'm not using this dealership, too pushy for me.

• Great dealership

Great guys and they do everything to help you get a car thank you guys

Great guys and they do everything to help you get a car thank you guys

• very good place to go

jory & kurt were great did not take long to buy the car i wanted they gave me a fair price for my trade in

• Super Easy

Easy to work with. Very helpful and made buying a car easy!

Easy to work with. Very helpful and made buying a car easy!

• Great Experience

Fast and Easy, Salesman Daniel Was really great. Listen to our needs no hassle.

Fast and Easy, Salesman Daniel Was really great. Listen to our needs no hassle.

• First Time Buyer

I am a first time buyer of a car and just out of high school I was looking for something that fit my style and have been looking for MONTHS! The moment I walked in to Low Book Sales in Lindon, UT I was greeted by a very professional sales man, Jordan. He let me drive a few of their cars and told me all of the bonus's of buying each car. I felt like he had a vast knowledge of all the cars on the lot. He made the test drives about the car but at the same time fun and not pressured. I finally decided to buy a Mazda 3 and the buying process was amazing. They went out of their way to make sure that I got the best deal even though I don't have a lot to put down. This was the best possible car buying experience I could have asked for for a first time buyer. Thank you Low Book!

• wonderful experance

Had a good time with the test drive, Danny Neil was awesome to work with and Ray Miller in financing was the best. Thanks to all

• Great Experiance

Kurt H was a great Sales Guy. Got me what I wanted. Smooth Processes not stressful at all. Quick and Easy. Would recommend any one here.

• great experence

everything went smoothly and I got the car I wanted. Tim was great to work with.