• Awesome customer service!!!

If you're looking for a new -used car this is the place to go. Was in a bind and needed a car and even though my credit isn't the best they were able to help get me into an awesome car! Christian was helpful not pushy and worked hard to get me a deal with great monthly payments and not a huge down!! Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Thanks again!!!

• Great service, thank you guys for all your help

Anyone thats looking for a car mid city motors have the best deals, great customer service and very helpful thank you so much again guys God bless

• great service

Hi My name is Joe Williams I buy a car from mid-citymotors my credit is real bad and the sales crew and the finance department they work hard to get my approval only put a few hundred dollars downpayment and I get affordable monthly payment I am happy with the service and the buying process, on less than one hour I was driving out with my new car, thank you mid-city motors

• great service