Bergstrom Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Oshkosh

Used 877-725-9366 Email Dealer
Service 888-887-4707

3.6
  • Friendly & helpful

All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed that they came in and gave updates on my car. Also very nice accommodations in the waiting room.

• Best follow up for a new truck purchase

Dealer was able to locate the exact model 2017 RAM Big Horn truck and got it in just one day. It was ready on time, with added NAV (now a dealer install) and we were out there in one hour. We emailed a few documents at their suggestion, which helped the process. All went smoothly with no surprises. General Manager stepped in to help early in process.

• could not even get service appointment after 3 cal

So lousy I can hardly even rate your poor service. I going to call The Bergstrom's since my wife knows them Steve from Bergstrom's was uncooperative and rude...is this all the better you can do

• E service faulty

I WISH ADDRESS YOUR CONCERN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I MAY ACHIEVE THIS GOAL.

Through cars.com, I was seeking communication for a possible automobile purchase, but was treated so coldly and without personal service whatsoever via e-mail communication. I would not recommend communicating via e-mail with this organization.

I WISH ADDRESS YOUR CONCERN. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW I MAY ACHIEVE THIS GOAL.

• ONE GREAT DEALERSHIP

BEING A RETIRED BUSINESS MANAGER MY EXPECTATIONS OF GOOD SERVICE ARE VERY HIGH.THIS DEALERSHIP IS THE VERY BESTSERVICE DEPARTMENT I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. THE QUALITY OF SERVICE AND PRICE ARE EXCELLANT AND THE ASSOCIATES ARE WELL TRAINED,POLITE.FRIENDLY AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE. THANKS SO MUCH TO BERGSTROM CHRYSLER DODGE OF OSHKOSH

• Helpful, Friendly, Honest

Bought my Dart there and have had it there twice for repairs. Never felt like I was being dealt with dishonestly.

• Great service!

The repairs were done quickly and actually came in under the estimate.

The repairs were done quickly and actually came in under the estimate.

• Great!

Dan Benedict was a great salesman, very friendly and helpful.

Dan Benedict was a great salesman, very friendly and helpful.

• A great car buying experience!

Peter Rudd, the Bergstrom sales rep, was great to work with. He helped us to research the Jeep products to decide which one would be right for us. Peter answered all of our questions directly or gave us other resources on the Bergstrom and Jeep websites so we could compare the Jeep we were considering against our other possible purchase choice. Along with knowing about the different Jeep options, Peter was not at all pushy or putting pressure on us while we took our time to make our decision. After our second test drive, we knew we had found the right Jeep and the right person to help us with the purchase.

• great service

buying a car by myself for the first time made me very nervous, but the staff was wonderful and helped me through it.