Bob Baker Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Service (760) 712-3119 (760) 712-3119

4.4

1.0

warranty recalls (4)

Waited at least 10 min at service before contacted regarding my truck. Recall repairs. Paperwork indicated would be called with update. No call. I called at noon, told truck needed more time for recall issues. Received call late late afternoon truck ready. Not thrilled with customer service. Service center busy but poorly operated. Will not return.

1.0

Unprofessional Waste of Time!

I called the dealership at 11:30 to confirm they still had a unique Mercedes 2017 C63S AMG and I was specifically told they still had it. I told them I would be there in 2-3 hours and got there at 2. After waiting 15 minutes, the salesguy I spoke with on the phone comes up to me and tells me the wholesaled the car at 1:00. I drove from El Cajon to Carlsbad and back and wasted the time I had to look at 1 of 3 of these cars within a 100 mile radius of my house. What a bunch of clowns. As we were sitting there waiting, we looked around and every other customer was sitting a sales desk with no sales rep there. The place is a joke. Go do business elsewhere.

Rubicon Recon (Best Buying Experience)

The experience at Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was AMAZING! I have nothing but great things to say about the sales professional ABDUL SADAT! He took the time to show us all the vehicles and models we were interested in and got us an amazing deal on our 2018 Rubicon Recon. We are in LOVE ❤️. The process was so fast, honest , and hassle free. Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram treated us like family. We already have referred one friend who has bought the white rubicon recon and recommend EVERYONE to purchase from Bob Baker Jeep if they want a stress free buying experience.

Sales review

Robert Morrow did a wonderful job helping and explaining everything. He was very patient while we drove differents cars to see what we Actually wanted.

Good selection. Very patient

Chris was super patient while I decided between models and walked me through the process with his full attention. I didn?t feel like he was rushing to get to the next customer

Bob baker Jeep salesmen Michael

Bought my new Kevin dealer and the salesman Michael Gologowski was awesome. Great customer service and worked very hard to get me the best deal for my new car. Ask for Carlsbad, CA

Anthony Norton - Service Advisor Bob Baker Carlsba

Rare for me to find a service advisor I trust. Anthony Norton at Bob Baker Chrysler is professional, knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking to get your Chrysler serviced, and live in the Carlsbad area, give Anthony a try. You will not be dissapointed.

Great experience!

Used express lane for a 10K service on my Jeep. Friendly, fast, and efficient!

Review

Great customer service. Quick helpful and an easy process

Wonderful customer service!

Getting my car serviced here is so easy when greeted by friendly staff! John was so incredibly knowledgeable and best of all not pushy as I've experienced at other service shops.