Bob Baker Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Fiat

4.1
  • unmatched sale service

excellent customer service, Andres Quiroz is a very friendly salesman, professional, helpful willing to go above and beyond to ensure you have all what you need, he was very "honest" and vivid when dealing with me. he made sure that the car "i" chose suits my needs. very recommended salesman.

• Restored faith in dealership service departments!

I bought my Jeep Wrangler at Bob Baker and had a great experience. I was however nervous if they would still deliver a great customer experience after my purchase (I've been burned in the past with dealer promises). I can happily report that they have restored my confidence in servicing my car at a dealership. They were professional and didn't try to gouge me. I would recommend Bob Baker to anyone.

• Happy customer

Bill Korbin was a great help and made the car buying experience a pleasure. Thank you Bill!!!

• sold the car out from under us

We had a deal to buy a used 2012 Jeep with Sam on Wednesday. Had an appointment today, Friday, at 10am. Took the morning off work to go sign papers and pick it up. We get there and they've sold the car to someone else. Not even an apology, just excuses. Lovely.

• new cherokee overland

manny was the best. we are very happy so far. we have a few items yet to be taken care of on a due bill but we don't anticipate any problems. buying a car from a dealership is an exhaustive experience but Bob Baker Automative in Carlsbad made it as painless as possible.

• Awesome Service Dept

Had made appointments at 2 other dealers for a recall fix on my car but because of inconsistent answers from one dealer about cost and duration of appointment, cancelled them. Shortly thereafter, due to a different issue, I had my newly purchased 2015 Chrysler 200 towed to Bob Baker Chrysler (purchased somewhere else) to be looked at. Anthony, my service advisor, was above and beyond amazing. Even though he had calls and people needing his attention, he still treated me as though I was his priority and he took the time to go over everything I wanted to know and never once acted rushed or hurried (and he must have had a ton of customers wanting his attention too). He kept in contact with me throughout the next few days with updates and followed up afterwards as well. I wish I had bought my car there. But, now I know where I'll take it for service and where to send anyone wanting a new car. I wish more places treated their customers this way.

• Great Buying Experience

Couldn't have asked for a better buying experience. Everyone involved was great!

• Seagaze2000

Randy Folds was outstanding in every way. I took in two vehicles and he took care of them both with fast service and reasonable rates.

• Not as expected

I have a high FICO score and had a check from my credit union authorizing me for a purchase up to $40k at 1.45% APR. Went in to look at a new Dodge. Nice guy but super high pressure. Didn't explain what he was doing, insisted on running a credit report anyway just to "know who we are". Never did get all my answers and kept running to his "manager" when I pressed for more information. Then after filling out the credit app insisted I sign to authorize the report, even though he knew we would use my financing. My wife became ill during the event (from the stress of having to make a decision now cause they were closing in 30 minutes) and we finally got our paperwork back and left. Bought a car at a different dealership - much nicer process. They still continue to call 4 days later and want me to come down and talk with them. Never going back there again

• Helpful Service Advisers

I was impressed on my recent visit to the service department at Bob Baker. The service adviser was really attentive and explained in detail everything that needed to be fixed on my car. I could tell that he wasn't trying to work me over and was glad to be treated like a friend and not a customer.