3.0
  • Quality car cheaper than retail

My new car runs great! We got this Nissan thousands lower than the other lots.

My new car runs great! We got this Nissan thousands lower than the other lots.

• Horrible

Worst place I have ever bought a car from. The service was horrible and they disrespected me and my family to the point where we just walked out. Would not recommend to anyone.

• dissappointing

this place is like a hole in the wall dealer buy here pay here place. i bought a car from here yesterday and i ended up paying almost 2x what it says on here, ok, cash only prices on here i get that but 2-3k more than kbb. even at that i decided to give try it out and went and say these guys. the car was an audi a4 (still listed on here btw) and when i went up there they were more tha happy to help, which is the one thing ill say about this company/hole in the wall, the people we very friendly and nice. Now to the honest points. I bought the car, put 1800 down and they had me fill out papers that i had no idea what were. They let me drive away(i live about 30 miles away) and i had to go across 270. I went to work, afterwards took it to a dealership to have it inspected. I found out that i had a LEMON. this car shouldnt b on the road. it has a huge oil leak, electrical issues in just about every way (took me 30 minutes to figure out that the lights werent going to turn off or stop flashing. i unplugged the battery) The biggest thing though was that the front tire was shaved down to the wires on the inside on the inner sidewall. thinking ack (a whole 24 hours back) i could very well have died on the way home yesterday. i will be pursuing actions on various levels to get repentance for this whole thing. So recap for you reading this review---- DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM CAR MART. in my opinion besides the help/sales people, this was a complete sham. you better have a mech. come with you if your seriously going to buy a car from this place. i couldnt be more unhappy, and now im stuck without a daily driver. (i left the car there so i could get home safely, i would have rathered walked than drive that car home again)