New 866-620-9396 Dealer Website
Used 866-645-2580 Email Dealer
Service 888-450-0311

• Hoehn Audi Carlsbad

I like the place, people, and professional approach.

I like the place, people, and professional approach.

Igor Nikoulin, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to continue providing excellent customer care.

• Hoehn -Carlsbad

No other place I would take my car to have it serviced. It is a bit of a drive but entirely worth the time. You will not be disappointed.

Kristina, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet!

• hoen audi

they make it quick and easy to drop off and to pick up your car.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, John. We always love to receive great feedback.

they make it quick and easy to drop off and to pick up your car.

• Service at Audi Carlsbad

Thank you, Susan, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service.

Service people were fabulous. Would highly recommend Audi in Carlsbad. They have done all of the services for my car and are always nice and provide great customer service.

• Pleasantly Professional

Thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Audi Carlsbad. We always love to receive great feedback.

I initially was referred to Audi Carlsbad by several people when I first purchased my Audi, however i decided to take my vehicle to a closer dealer. After being unhappy with the Audi dealership close to my home, I asked people who services their Audi, and everyone said Audi Carlsbad. I took my Q5 to Audi Carlsbad. Mike was my service tech. He patiently listened to my concerns & reassured me they would check everything. He was pleasant, professional, & explained everything to me. I was happy with the service, and am glad went to Audi Carlsbad...finally.

• Amazing Service!

Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

We are Canadians who were in the Carlsbad area when our new Q5 Audi required an oil change. Due to the ultra effiency of the Service Manager and support sraff our Audi Care agreement was honoured in the U.S.A. This was the second time in about 7 yesrs that HOEHN provided us with exceptional service.

• Service Call

Everyone in the dealership is very courteous. Very professional. They take care of me by taking care of my car.

James - We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff. We sincerely thank you for your business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come!

• Hoen Audi.....14 years of excellent service

I took my beloved 2001 S4 to Hoen for service the entire 13 years and 200,000 miles I owned it. During the entire time I received nothing but excellent service. When it became time to replace the car, Hoen bent over backward to provide me with what I wanted in a new car (which finally turned out to be another S4.....surprise?)

Clark - Thank you for your gracious feedback of our staff and dealership! We are grateful for your loyalty and hope to continue providing you excellent customer service for many more years to come. See you on the road!

• Highly recommend Audi Carlsbad

Wonderful experience leading my new car at Audi Carlsbad!

Julie - We are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Wonderful experience leading my new car at Audi Carlsbad!

• Great and Timely Service

Great and Timely Services, no issues with time, rental, service of car or return of rental ,