AutoNation Toyota Leesburg

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service
    February 17, 2016

Super Duper fun! Everyone was helpful and informative. Also I got a free hot chocolate! Accommodated me in getting financing for my car.

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks ag...ain for the positive feedback!

My Experience at Leesburg Toyota
    April 12, 2018

I had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle at Leesburg Toyota a week ago this Friday! I was nervous and a bit apprehensive about going into the dealer...ship and having to trust a complete stranger in this process! But I can tell you that in the end, I’m extremely happy that I did! I’m now the proud owner of a 2018 Yaris and am just blown away how much of an exceptional vehicle that it is! It is the best kept secret in the world! But it won’t be for long!!!! The salesperson was excellent and very professional, from his initial call along with the Manger and the Finance person that finalized my purchase and got me approved for financing! Thank you Nazir for helping me in my time of need!!!

customer for repairs
    April 6, 2018

Repair appointment made in just a day or two and repairs were done in a timely fashion, while my husband waited. Thanks.

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location, Janet. We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank y...ou again for the review!

Buying a new 2018 Toyota Corolla
    March 27, 2018

I was able to speak with my salesperson (Matthew Ryan) on the phone before my visit to schedule an appointment for the visit and to discuss what type ...of car I wanted to look at. When I arrived, Matthew had already searched the inventory and had several possibilities for me to consider. He also presented me with different financing options. The entire process, from the time that I entered the showroom to when I left in my new car, went very smoothly. And, I was pleasantly surprised with the value I was given on my trade-in.

RAV4 service
    March 26, 2018

The service manager was extremely helpful and professional. He kept me informed of my service and took the time an effort to apologize for the delay -... which was not a big deal but appreciated none the less.

Stephen, we are pleased our service manager provided good communication. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Best Car Buying Experience I have had to date
    March 15, 2018

I worked with Tabb, whom I highly recommend, to purchase a used vehicle. The sales were "No Haggle" so it made so much more of a pleasant experience. ...I did not feel pressured at all. Tabb helped me feel comfortable throughout the process. My trade-in vehicle appraised for $300 more than a previous dealership I had visited had quoted me. I originally went to look at a used Honda Pilot-but after that did not fill my needs, I asked Tabb if they had any other 3rd row vehicles and he showed me two additional vehicles and I bought one of them. I was there for several hours (waiting my turn for the finance gentleman who was also very nice and negotiated a reduced interest rate with the bank that approved my loan.) Since I was there well into lunch time after arriving first thing in the morning-I asked how much longer until the process was finished as I was getting hungry and my car could no longer be used after it was appraised for trade-in. Tabb took me to the back lounge and gave me pizza that had been ordered for the salespersons. It was honestly the best car buying experience I have ever had at a dealership. The cars are nice and priced very well. I definitely recommend!

Service
    March 13, 2018

Great service, friendly staff, comfortable and productive waiting area

Purchaser
    March 13, 2018

Worked with Kevin Foley, did a great job getting us the vehicle we wanted. Overall very good experience.

Great Sales Experience
    February 24, 2018

My comments here are based on the purchase of two new Toyota vehicles in February 2018. I first reached out to Autonation Toyota in Leesburg via we...b form on their website. Sales Rep Kevin Foley responded quickly, but he did not barrage me with emails and calls like other local dealerships. He struck a good balance in terms of follow-up and communication. In the end, I had an exceptional experience with Kevin. It became immediately apparent he is very knowledgeable about Toyota vehicles. Friendly, good communicator, down to earth, no pressure, upfront and direct. It's clear Kevin likes what he's doing. He was very attentive to what I wanted (model, trim, options, etc.) and the price I wanted to pay. Neither Kevin nor anyone else at the dealership played any games. No pressure, sales gimmicks, or hidden charges. I am a demanding customer and they showed tremendous patience. During paperwork (finance), options were explained clearly and directly (again, no games or pressure). I highly recommend Autonation Toyota Leesburg based on my experience from first outreach until the close of the deal.

Great Service
    February 17, 2018

They provided us with great service, and also all the staff was great we had to make couple of trips but it was worth it. At the end of the day I am h...appy

AutoNation Toyota Leesburg