• Great service

Super Duper fun! Everyone was helpful and informative. Also I got a free hot chocolate! Accommodated me in getting financing for my car.

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Daniel Thompson @ AutoNation Toyota Leesburg

Dan Thompson did an excellent job of answering all our questions.

Dan Thompson did an excellent job of answering all our questions.

• A Good Dealership

Everyone I met there was friendly and helpful. The cars were very nice and priced fairly. It was definitely a long process purchasing the car and I was there most of the day, but I don't know that it was any longer than it would be somewhere else!

• Service on 2002 Toyota Cambry

I have never been disappointed when I bring my car for service. I'm well pleased with AutoNation.

• Very Happy.

Wow, could not be happier. Took care of our care with several items and Very considerate after having some unfortunate luck with expiring service contract, too.

• Automation Toyota

Mohammad salek was great. He was knowledgeable , patient, professional and not pushy. Jessica Australia was the same plus funny.

• Survey

I was looking for a new car to buy. I happen to contact with Mr Alam. He is so knowledgeable & helpful. I am fully satisfied with the device at this dealership. Thank you.

• kaleemullah Brohi

Awsome customer service. Sales Rep is very nice and helpful. Sales Manger helped me out of box. Nice and friendly environment.

• Great Car Purchase Experience !

I had such a great experience purchasing my Toyota Highlander with AutoNation in leesburg, VA. Shehab Tekla my sales representative was very professional, informative and helpful. He exhibited his utmost effort to respond to my questions in a timely fashion. I would have never had better purchase experience. Jessica Ausura at the finance department was also extremely professional, kind and cooperative. She did an excellent job to expedite our purchase transaction and make it easier and enjoyable. I will definitely come back to AutoNation leesburg for my future car purchase transaction.

• **GREAT DEAL AUTO NATION**

The buying experience prove to be worth it. Auto Nation ensured all of my all questions and concerns were addressed. My first impression is quite memorable and would like to do business again. EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE ... Thanks Auto Nation!