• Great service

Super Duper fun! Everyone was helpful and informative. Also I got a free hot chocolate! Accommodated me in getting financing for my car.

Thank you for your positive review. We always strive to provide excellent service with a professional and caring staff here at our location. Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• Mr Gonzalez

Nice place, great customer service .got my car service several times . Get my car clean in every service.

• Service

Great staff. Very friendly & helpful. Showroom is very clean

Great staff. Very friendly & helpful. Showroom is very clean

• Autonation Toyota Service

I've bought two cars from this dealership, the second because of the good experience the first time around. Sales for the cars and subsequent service have been very good.

• Tiyiy

Just satisfied with services provided at this dealership. I have been servicing my car here for the past 9years since I bought the car at the same dealership. Overall, I Am Satisfied

• Great service as usual at AutoNation Toyota

Experienced another great service experience on my 2014 Avalon at AutoNation Toyota in Leesburg, VA. Dennis Gunessever is an excellent Service Consultant like so many others at this dealership. He was courteous, professional and well-versed to explain all services performed and why they were necessary. I trust them to do an exceptional job and they never let me down!

• Toyota RAV4

I bought this RAV4 (in 2012) and two Sienna (in 2011 & 2015) and am very happy with the purchases (Richard Schulze was the salesman on all three and I will ga back to him when I buy another car. Service and repairs have always been great.

• Buying a new car at AutoNation, Leesburg, Va.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

Had a wonderful experience. Everyone was so helpful. It made the buying of a new car extremely easy. I love my new Camry. Thanks so much for having the car that I wanted on the lot.

• New Car Purchase

Very enjoyable experience. The salesman was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with.

• Friendly staff

It was a long wait but I did go there for one car and left witg a much better one. The staff was very friendly and kept me informed of everything that was going on.