• Hoehn Mercedes Benz

their service department was superior in Carlsbad to the one in San Diego ,therefore it was OK with me to drive 40 miles to Carlsbad rather than 7 miles . I later bought from their dealership because of their fair pricing and ease of negotiation.

Lidia - We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thanks for the positive review!

• S 550 2015It was

It was an absolutely great experience to work with Laurie Italiano, low key, no pressure, very friendly and courteous. Thank you Laurie for a job well done!

Gisela - We are pleased to hear of your experience with members of our staff. Customer service and professionalism is of great importance and we are happy you were well taken care of in your dealings at our location. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Mrs. Walton

Great experience as always. Mike is always very attentive and professional.

Tatiana - Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Have a great day!

Great experience as always. Mike is always very attentive and professional.

• Great service

Great service all around. Our service adviser was very helpful and knowledgeable. Great experience.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Shaun Shadgou. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Excellent

Excellent experience and an excellent price. Minimal negotiating and a price that fit my budget.

Thanks for the feedback, Heath Squier. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Hoehn Mercedes Benz. Have a great day!

• Best Mercedes Benz Dealer

I been buying my Mercedes @ Hoehn Carlsbad since 2007!! The best experience ever, Vas Chohan is an amazing sales person in top of being a great person.

Carla - Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. Happy motoring!

• 30000 mile service!!!!

Jose Cervantes, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Hoehn Mercedes Benz. Happy Motoring!

Quick and easy process!!! Very satisfied!!! Chris Murphy was very good in guiding me thru the process and offered a detailed description in what to do next!!! I was not able to return the loaner car the same day but they were very understandable with the situation!!! Great it was a great experience!!!

• Expensive... but its a Mercedes

Thank you, Robert Gonzalez, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. Have great day!

This is my local dealer and I take my E350 here for service. They have been great with service always polite and speedy. Prices are what you expect a Mercedes dealer to be but my car runs like a champ so I guess its worth it. Greg my service rep always keeps me up to date on progress and the loaner car was detailed and ready. Overall good experience.

• Hoehn mercedes

Service rep Paul Nelson always goes out of his way to make the service of my car easy.

Ron - Thank you very much for sharing these comments. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Routine service

Did a great job. Too many emails requesting a review.

Did a great job. Too many emails requesting a review.