Toyota Certified Center of Santee

0 recent reviews

Call This Dealer

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.
  • Shawn pasha Great sales

This is my first vehicle Toyota Camry .. the Manger Marwan was really GREAT .. and Shawn the seals person also .. helpful .

• Military Adviser

I am the proud owner of two Toyotas. Last week I had to bring one of my cars for maintenance to Toyota of El Cajon. I was greeted by service advisor D...avid Anderson, he was very knowledgeable of products he explained everything In details and I got a complementary car wash which my car really needed. The next day I brought my other Toyota for repair and service. I had the pleasure to meeting the General Manager Gary Kamansky he was a very pleasant person and I was treated like a family. I do recommend Toyota of El Cajon for your next purchase or service if you ever have an issue or concern don’t hastate to talk with Gary he will be very glad to talk to you…………. I found my dealer of choice for service, repair and next purchase you should give it a try too

• Service Rep and the work done on my car

First of all, all of my thanks in helping me in the matter of repairing my 1966 Rav 4 goes to George Crimmins. He is so patient, soft spoken and so kn...owlegable. He helped save me money. I took my car in for a light on the dash coming on and to change my oil. Then because of it going to be my only car, I decided to have them do like an over 150,000 mile check-up on it. Well, the light was on because of the catalytic converter.(shock $$$) and needing front brakes. After I got through the shock, they started to work on it. When it was done (so they thought) on the test drive back, the car started smoking under the hood. Another shock! The radiator let go. Now here is the good part on Toyota and George. They installed a new one, FREE of charge, because it happened on "their" watch. Also a rental car was issued to me for one day, but ending up being 4 days being paid by Toyota and George's help too. I also want to thank the manager for oking the free radiator. So overall, I had to spend a lot more money than I thought I would, but Toyota and George saved me a lot and I do so appreciate that!! Lois Bruno

• Honest car dealer. Exemplery sevice.

Questions: What makes a business great? Answer: It is the ability to rectify a mistake and going the extra mile to accomplish this goal. It is the for...titude and culture of a business to defend its good reputation by providing exemplary service to its customers. This is why I feel Toyota of El Cajon is a great business. They turned an unhappy customer into a loyal customer for life. For a car dealership, it is truly an extraordinary feat and high standard of ethics. Initially, Toyota of El Cajon made certain statement regarding payment. However, due to low credit score, Toyota Finance charged a higher interest thereby causing the agreed upon payment to go up. Once, the owner of this family owned dealership, Gary Kaminsky became aware of this issue, he immediately took action. Gary, in fact, used his influence and persistence to get Toyota Finance to reverse their decision regarding the rate tier. Gary’s staff and managers work relentlessly with Toyota to resolve this issue. Sales manager, Paul Sphabixay, went above and beyond the call of duty to tenaciously remain involved until the matter was fully resolved. Ross, the sales person was a perfect gentleman and acted as such throughout the transaction. In the end, I was pleasantly surprised by the dealer’s steadfastness in making this car buying experience a perfect transaction. I would recommend this family owned dealership to my friends and family for a straightforward car buying experience. Off course, I shall return to this dealership whenever I need a new car.

• Shawn pasha was wonderful

Shawn pasha is the best customer service provider in Toyota of El Cajon. I really liked working with him he is nice guy I really appreciate the experi...ence working with him.

• Awesome experience. Love my Prius C

The salesman was very knowledgeable of all the accessories of the Prius C. Teòdoro was very friendly and helpful in answering my questions regarding t...he buying process since was my first time buying a new car. I would totally ask for Teòdoro again to help me buy a new car again. Thank you Teòdoro and Toyota of El Cajon for my 2013 Prius C!!

• Awesome Car Purchase Experience

Do you want to have a awesome experience buying a car, head to Toyota of El Cajon! I was in the market this past week looking for a new car and after ...searching for awhile, I finally hit up this dealership. I have never had as a pleasant of an experience purchasing a new car as I did here! I came across these 2 Salesmen name Ryan 1 and Ryan 2, what terrific Salesmen and do they know their inventory!! I wasn't sure what my budget was going to buy me but I did clearly tell them what I wanted in my new vehicle and they listened. They showed me a couple of different cars and finally I saw the one for me, a 2014 Toyota Corolla Eco (Premium Package) lucky me! I woke up the following morning after my purchase and went out to check out my new car and could hardly believe it was actually mine. I almost thought I was dreaming or something! I know when I am ready to purchase my next car I hope you 2 guys are still working there because I would defiantly want to have the same experience again! Thank you 2 for an awesome experience!!!

• wonderful place and good buying experience.

My name is Julie Van Keuren, and I can highly recomend Toyota of El Cajon as the best dealer ship to buy aToyota from. My salesman is the best there i...s. I Have bought my last four trucks from him, his name is Ross Miran. I JUST bought a beautiful Tundra truck today. March 19 2013. Thank you Ross

• Dishonest and deceiving!!!!

Dishonest and deceiving!!!!!!!!! I give negative 10 stars! I bought a brand new Toyota Camry at this location and bought the extended warranty. I had ...some issues with my car around 50,000 miles and called multiple times each year to ask if I had the warranty because I was told by various employees at the dealership that I did not have a warranty but remembered purchasing it. I would continue to call several times each year and received the same response that I was not covered. I moved to many places in the past 6 years and my mother had some of my things at her house. She discovered my contract and receipt of purchase of my vehicle. I called the El Cajon Toyota dealership and told them I had found the paper and that I did have the warranty. The employee then said "oh yes you do have the warranty, but unfortunately it just expired a few months ago." After all these attempts to prove that I had the warranty the entire time it took me finding my paperwork to prove that they were lying. I filed a claim with the Toyota corporate office and then was directed to the so called customer relations specialist at Toyota of El Cajon. She was unprofessional, rude, and talked to me as if I were a child. They would not refund me the cost of the warranty or fix the current problems with my vehicle. Also they told me that the power steering hoses were not leaking and it was full. I told him that is because I filled it with steering fluid. I took my car to another Toyota service dealership a week before taking it to the El Cajon dealership and they told me that 3 power steering hoses needed to be replaced and they showed me the steering fluid that had leaked all over the hoses. Then the service advisor at the El Cajon dealership said "oh its leaking a little bit." Now I am forced to go through a long process in order to get my money back.

• Sales and Service

Toyota of El Cajon is hard to beat. I've bought a few new vehicles there. I have my 90 year old Mother's Avalon serviced there. I have my son's Prius ...serviced there. I highly recommend Toyota of El Cajon. They do a great job! If you need a new car see Larry Crespin over there. I give Toyota of El Cajon a 5 star rating and you will too after your visit!!

It is loyal customers such as yourself that help us maintain our commitment to our customers. Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an a...mazing review about Toyota of El Cajon. The whole team will be delighted to know you enjoy your experiences here. Nothing makes me happier than knowing we have another satisfied customer. Please let us know if we can help in any way possible. We all look forward to seeing you soon! Kind Regards, Daniela Provenzano Guest Relations Manager

Toyota Certified Center of Santee