3.7
Average based on 3 reviews
  • Their profit was most important

They are intent on their profit - wouldn't give me what I wanted for a trade but suggested ways I could do for myself so they wouldn't have to give me more than wholesale. Sales folks were always saying this is a family owned business which implies I should trust them but that had the opposite effect on me. The more someone says I should trust them the less I do. They would not come down a penny on their car so no deal was completed.

• Great Service

This was my first time to purchase a vehicle with any dealership. From the moment our family walked into the door we were greeted by Drew and Lee which were very courteous and respectful. We ended up buying a vehicle from them that day and got a great deal.

• Mrs.Bee

Ask for a CarFax not an Auto Check ! It will give you more detail about the car.