Georgia Luxury Cars

Saturday Closed 10:00am–8:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(678) 581-4046 (678) 581-4046

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.8

Before you buy!!!!

A few things to take into consideration before buying a car here: 1) Dealer fees are $695.00: they gave a $500.00 discount on the car, and then I come to find out that the dealer fees were $695.00, so there goes the discount. 2) The cars had a few details that needed to be fixed, and the sales rep was aware of them and he agreed to fix them the day I test drove the car. When I came back to close on the car, the finance person was not aware of such details, and he had to go talk to the Sales Manager about to see if he would approve of them. 3) They apply a protective coat of paint film to every car they have on their lot. And guess what? You have to pay for that, and it is your choice if you want to buy the whole package and continue the treatment. The sales person failed to tell about such protective coat, and he also failed to tell me that it was $800.00+!! I ended up bundling up the protective coat with a maintenance program. Although, it was strange that they had applied such coat to a car that had a dent on the bumper. I wonder why they would apply something that is worth $800+ to a car with a dented bumper? 4) I ended up buying the car, and when I took it back to fix the details they did not want to apply the protective coat to the bumper again. 5) When I picked up the car after they had fixed the details, everything seemed fine. They did a great job fixing everything, but the next day I noticed that the driver?s side turning signals were not working. I checked every fuse, read about it online and I could not figure it out. I called the dealer and had to take it back to them for them to fix it because they had messed something up when they worked on the bumper. 6) When I went to pick it up again, everything seemed fine again, until the next day that I noticed the back bumper hitch cover was missing. So again, I called the dealer, I let them know about the issue. They said they were going to call me back, and it is now 06/29 and the first time I called the dealer to let them know about the missing part was 6/17, and they never called me back. I kept calling and calling and calling and left Steven (the Sales Manager) several voicemails (when I was actually transferred to him), but no callback. I would also leave Steven messages with the sales reps, and he never called me back. I called the GMC and that part is worth $100+. 7) This has been the most frustrating car buying experience I have ever had.

Excellent work

Best place to take your car for repairs, profesional and fast service! My 2007 Acura TSX was fixed in here, I couldn't be more happier!

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for the positive review! We hope to service you again in the future.

used car puchase

I highly recommend Lawrence in sales. He provided excellent service and quick answers to my questions. Steve in Finance was also very helpful.

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you for your positive review. We hope to service you again in the future!

Great Dealership

Everything about this dealership is AMAZING! I was warmly greeted from everyone the moment I walked in. Shannon was the dealer that worked with me. He is one of the best car dealers I have ever worked with. Will definitely be a repeat custom with ga luxury cars and especially Shannon!

Great experience while shopping for a new BMW

The hospitality and great customer service made my experience very easy going and smooth. They worked with my budget and was not settled until I felt comfortable with the numbers

Dealer response

Awesome! Thank you very much. We hope to service you again in the future!

1.0

Poor Customer Service

Worst car buying experience ever! I purchased a 2016 Lexus GS350 from this dealer. We noticed the front and back bumper was loose. The dealership agreed to make the repairs at time of purchase and said they would call me to set an appointment. They never did. After 3 weeks passed, I started calling them and left numerous messages. It's been over 2 months and the repairs have still not been made and no one will return my calls. It's evident they don't appreciate their customers, nor care about repeat business. I wish I had taken my money elsewhere. I will never deal with them again and would not recommend them to anyone.

1.0

Not Recommended

I bought a BMW, paint looked fantastic. After a few months I got some sap on the fender. Went to remove it and the paint came off with it. Granddaughter put hand on trunk and permanently left her finger print there. Apparently the car was repainted but never clear coated. Also had plastic covering floor when I test drove. Once that was removed, car has a distinct musty odor.

2.0

NOT Recommended

Bought a car before Christmas for my son at college. When I asked specifically about the procedures for transferring title and registering the vehicle for a tag, I was told, in no uncertain terms, that they (Georgia Luxury Cars) were handling everything, and that all I had to do was wait for my tag to arrive from DMV in the mail. A month later, as my temporary tag was approaching its expiration date, and having not received my new tag, I called the DMV. They advised that the dealership had NOT submitted the paperwork for the tag, and furthermore, the vehicle had not even had an emissions inspection, which was a prerequisite for the tag, and which the dealership was also supposed to have handled. Complicating the issue, my son now had the vehicle at college in Montgomery. So WE would have to get the vehicle back to Georgia and get an emissions inspection ourselves, and then handle getting the tag ourselves, which would be impossible before the temporary tag expired. After contacting the dealership to discuss, I was told that they couldn't do anything other than reimburse me for the inspection plus some additional dollars for our inconvenience. After submitting the inspection receipt to them, they did reimburse me for the exact inspection amount, but there was NO additional money for our having to drive the vehicle several hours from Montgomery back to Georgia just for the inspection and then handle getting the tag ourselves. Clearly they can NOT be trusted to do what they are supposed to do (the emissions and tag paperwork) OR what they say they will do (again the emissions, tag paperwork, reimbursement for our time/expense/inconvenience of having to bring the vehicle back to Georgia). I'm in the market for another vehicle, but rather than having a repeat customer, I will never buy from them again and will actively share my negative experience with friends and acquaintances. Would give zero stars if able.

Great online service

Looking for a used vehicle online found vehicles that fit the criteria I was looking for with great help from online sales department.

Excellent Customer Service from beginning to end!

I must say the service at Georgia Luxury Cars is impeccable. I was greeted by GEORGE right away, and he communicated well throughout the entire process. Even when it didn't look so good for me, he worked diligently to get me a great deal. Furthermore, Basil in Financing was awesome as well, and made the process go smooth right to the end. I recommend George and this dealership without hesitation.