• Service quality

I just went with my friend to buy an Acura TLX in this dealer today. The the price is really good and I appreciate the patience the of staff( especially Mr. Greiner). I sincerely recommend this dealer! Finally my friend gets his first car Acura TLX this afternoon which is what he desires.

• Awesome service!

My experience was amazing. I was in and out so quickly and I was greeted with a smile since I arrived. Ask for Abby, she is great!!

• So happpyyyyy driving off with my RDX!

First lease buy and could not have had a better experience, thanks Javier and David!

• First Time Buyer

I personally recommend Abigail Felipe, she kind and very patient. She got use the car we want at reasonable price. She able to drop the price of the car under Kelly Blue Book and got a super deal. Go and see her, I've never recommend sales people, she one that you'll trust. Thank you so much Acura of Escondido.

• Best Acura Service

Took my Car into get serviced and the customer service I received was excellent and work was completed in a timely manner.

• Untrustworthy, dishonest and bad customer service

Based on great service and deal from a lease on a 2012 TSX, I went to acura of escondido for my new lease if a 2015 RDX. John G and I had many email conversations and he made an amazing offer to me on email. He wantedme to get Iin on Friday to close the deal and due to other engagements, I could not make it until Saturday. Per phone and email confirmation, I was told the deal will still hold on Saturday. I drive 30 miles out ofmy way to the ddealership on Saturday and was told the offer no longer stands because it expired on Friday. I showed John the email confirmation and he was still unable to uphold the deal. This is unethical and dishonest to offer something that they could not uphold. I will never visit this dealership again due to their unethical business practices.

• Great Service

We worked with Abigail Felipe who provided great service and made us feel comfortable throughout the buying process.

• great service

Abigail Felipe found the car I was looking for at the best price around.

Abigail Felipe found the car I was looking for at the best price around.

• Great experience!

My first car purchased from this dealership and I must admit it was a pleasure.Phil,or salesman, was very knowledgable and polite,made it convenient for me to buy at a price I was willing to pay without a lot of games!

• Fantastic Sales Representative

When I went online looking for a new car, I found what I wanted then asked for quotes from 3 local dealers. Acura of Escondido was the only one who responded. Abby Felipe was the woman I heard from. She was so kind, patient about all the questions I had, and we set an appointment. I told my husband (we came together to dealership) that I only wanted to work with Abby. She's been so patient with the miriad number of questions my husband had, quite knowledgable about the car (Acura MDX with the Advance & Tech packages), and if she didn't know something, she told us she would find out, and did! Because of the vehicle and Abby's outstanding personal care given to us, we chose not to look at any other vehicles and purchased our MDX the same day! She's a keeper!