Jack Powell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Great Expirence

This was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had. Rich Greene made my online purchase fast and easy. The Video he emailed is great. I got the car I wanted without a lot of the back forth haggling. If you're buying online Rich is the guy.

• Outstanding customer service

They went above and beyond to get me at the payment I was comfortable with and into the car I had my heart set on. Doug knew the car inside and out and was super knowledge. He didn't give any uncomfortable high pressure sales pitch either. Ash came in later on in the deal and helped negotiate to the payment I was comfortable with. The process was seamless and I felt like family by the time I left. I definitely recommend this business to anyone looking to get into a jeep. Great prices and selection. Thank you Doug and Ash - I'm a very happy lady!

• Service

Great customer service but they did not wash my vehicle before returning it to me.

• Wonderful costumer service

With such great service there's No wonder why there's always a Wait but I don't mind waiting when I know that the end result is done right & honest.

• An Awesome Purchase Experience

My buying experience was simply amazing, and stress free! I'm a very choosy guy, and found the exact car I was looking for at Jack Powell Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Ms. Oprah treated me with great respect during the whole process of my purchase. My Red 2010 Jaguar XF Premium is everything I wanted in a Jag, color, etc. Thank You Jack Powell Chrysler, and especially Ms. Oprah.

• Great service

Great service center and advisors! My vehicle was completed quickly and accurately!

• Oprah Makes It Happen

Great attention and follow up by sales person Oprah. Look her up if buying a car from Jack Powell. She was great..

• Great Customer Service!

I would have to say the Jack Powell provided me with the best service I've had since I bought my first car in 1968. Knowledgeable, efficient, friendly, and professional. Great group of people that I trust. Nice job to the entire team!

• Excellent experience at Jack Powell

Highly recommend this dealership. It was the best car buying experience we have ever recieved. Oprah our sales person was very knowledgeable about the product. She treated us very well and at no point was she trying to up sell us into something we didn't want. Ask for Oprah

• Great Service!

Thank you for keeping my Dodge running smooth for the last 12 years! After 163,000 miles I still haven't had any issues with this truck. I have no doubt that's due to the wonderful service your team provides!