Lexus of Rockville

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 657 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

657 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Rockville from DealerRater.com

• July 16, 2016

Our sales rep (Ashley) was very aware of our specific wants, and found us the exact used car we were looking for. She was knowledgeable, friendly and ...helpful...and was diligent about finding us a car without being pushy. It was the best car buying experience we have ever had, and our first time buying a used car. Everyone at the dealership was friendly and easy to work with, and we got a great deal. I would DEFINITELY go back and would recommend this dealership (and Ashley) to others!

May 24, 2018

Every one in this dealership of Lexus Rockville were very friendly. Sales person Bill Lumm & Jessee Drost were very nice talking with. Bill Lumm descr...ibed all functions very well.

May 23, 2018

The service department of Lexus of Rockville attempted to charge my wife $4,300 (!) by stating that the hard drive of the navigation system had been ...corrupted and needed replacement. In reality, the problem with the navigation system could have been fixed by applying a Technical Service Bulletin (firmware update), which was exactly the procedure followed by another Lexus dealership in the Washington DC metropolitan area. We have reported the incident to the Lexus Executive Office in Plano, Texas. Meanwhile, I strongly warn every potential customer about the unethical business practices of Lexus of Rockville.

May 21, 2018

Always superior service at Lexus of Rockville. One of the reason why my 2011 GX 460 drives like it's brand new.

May 18, 2018

Although I would recommend this dealership in general, and have been happy with it in the past; my recent service experience was disappointing and fru...strating. I expect more from Lexus than to try and upsell you on an overpriced service package. I would hope for actual advice and recommendations for what is needed to maintain your car, not fast fingers on the ipad and only presenting you with the extensive package of services that were more than overkill for the maintenance my car actually was due for. Even when I questioned the cost and asked the service person, Diego, if this was all really necessary, he insisted it was. I ended up calling the next closest Lexus dealership to get a quote for the same service package that was being presented to me and it was over $100 less. Lexus should be Lexus! One dealership should not be charging more than another for the exact same service, come on Lexus! I hate to think the Rockville dealership is up charging just because of the demographic in the area! The service technician was really cocky even at check-out, continuing to insist that the other work was needed on my car. He was really unprofessional and passive aggressive with me. I ended just getting an oil change, the bare minimum service my car needed, and I'll have the rest of the work done elsewhere.

May 17, 2018

The service representative was outstanding. My vehicle required an extended service stay. The service rep. Was very knowledgeable and professional.

May 16, 2018

Excellent service experience. Great to get a loaner vehicle.

May 15, 2018

Service was done quickly and efficiently. All service personnel pleasant and professional.

May 10, 2018

Good Service, Jimmy provides great personal attention to our service needs.

May 8, 2018

Always polite, helpful, the tech support is always available and super useful! I always get a clean car back and they're super nice! I can't remembe...r the name of my service guy but anyone will always help.

Lexus of Rockville