Perry Ford of Poway

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great buying experience
    June 5, 2013

My girlfriend and I each purchased a car from Perry Ford last week. She bought a 2013 Escape and I purchased a 2014 Mustang. Our salepersons, Bernie a...nd Randi, from the internet sales department were extremely helpful. They got my girlfriend the exact car she wanted and she could not stop talking about it since. She is so thrilled with her car, she is still smiling. Bernie and Randi went above and beyond to look for the exact color for the Mustang I wanted. They delivered and got exactly what I wanted. They were friendly and helpful. We did not feel pressure with any part of the purchased. They were straight forward throughout and we were thrilled with the price we got for our new cars. I also have to add we thought we got a great trade in value for both our old cars. Our finance manager, Diego Gonzalez, was extremely pleasant to work with. He has a wonderful personality. My girlfriend and I both said we couldn't remember the last time we were so happy for paying tens of thousands of dollars for something.

Sonya is the best!!!
    June 4, 2017

Over the past week I have had the real pleasure of working with Sonya and Fred. As a first time car buyer I was very afraid of getting taken advantage... of. Normally I would go to a Chevy dealership, but once i had got to know and work with Sonya and Fred I knew that I wouldn't find that comfort that I did with them anywhere else. Thank you to everyone that works there and being great through the whole process. They defiantly take care of you, and make you feel like family at Perry Ford of Poway!

Unprofessional dealership
    March 21, 2017

This place is the most unprofessional place I have ever been too. It's like everyone here doesn't know how to run a business. No one cares about anyth...ing. They don't care when they mess up. They are in no rush to fix any problems. They are zero help at all. I do not recommend anyone going through this company.

Fun buying experience
    September 22, 2015

It was very comfortable. I never felt like I was being talked into something I did not want. Love the car. Randy was very helpful and so easy to do bu...siness with , everyone was.

Unbelievable service, I am very grateful
    August 21, 2015

I need to say that Wita Alkass worked wonders for me and got me into a newer, more reliable vehicle. I am a single father of two with less than stella...r credit, not a whole lot for a down payment, I dont have family that will co-sign with me. I was upside down with my current vehicle. I will tell you that I worked with various other dealerships all over San Diego, and all turned me away because of my credit and the amount still owed on my vehicle. Wita Alkass, in their special finance department worked some kind of magic! and got me into a nice vehicle I could afford. She is the BEST! I cannot say enough good things about her and the staff at Perry Ford of Poway Go see Wita or any of the sales people at Perry Ford in Poway, they will work and work to get you into a vehicle.

Excellent Service!! Buying was easy!
    March 16, 2015

I went to Perry Ford with an intent to test drive 2015 Mustang. As soon as I parked my car I was nicely greeted by Sales Person Emilio. He was very we...lcoming and asked me all the right questions about what I need in my new car. Emilio was knowledgeable and patiently explained me all the features that I should expect in a car before selling me the car. There you go I liked the car sat to talk about numbers. Emilio introduced me to the GM of the store, Mario. Mario was nice and very professional to talk to. He was not at all pushy in selling the car and I liked it that way instead he sat with me for more than 2 hours and figured out all my financing plan and got me the best rate for financing the loan. He allowed me to take my own time to decide on the buy. I dint think twice visited the showroom the other day and by that time my finance plan was already taken care of by Perry ford. Spoke to Brett and got the BEST deal. Paperwork was completed fast and went with new car within an hour. Great job !

We appreciate the time it took for you to write this glowing review. Our highest priority is satisfying our guests and we are delighted to know that o...ur team made sure your concerns was addressed properly. If there is anything else that we can do to help you with regards to your vehicle, please feel free to let us know. Sincerely, Mario Lopez, General Manager, malopez@perryauto.com

Great Service
    January 19, 2015

Kristine is great. She really takes the time to make sure I understand the "why" and what is needed to correct any issues and/or maintenance.

John, thank you for the positive feedback! Kristine is an awesome service advisor and I am happy that she provided you with efficient and well-inform...ed customer service! We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials! Sincerely, Mario Lopez, General Manager, malopez@perryauto.com

Excellent Service
    January 16, 2015

Christine in Service Department ALWAYS makes certain my experience is outstanding from start to finish. She IS the face of Perry Ford Service and thos...e I have recommended to her love her too:)

Lisa, thank you for the awesome feedback! Christine is an excellent service advisor and we appreciate all she does for us! We work very hard to ensure... that each of our customers is 100% satisfied with the experience. We thank you again and be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to catch the latest service specials! Sincerely, Mario Lopez, General Manager, malopez@perryauto.com

Customer Focused Dealership
    January 11, 2015

Our family has purchased 3 car from Perry Ford of Poway over the last seven years. What keeps us as a customer is the quality of service we continual...ly receive from the Service Department. Kristine Nightingale is our Service Advisor who always does an excellent job in assuring our service needs are met in a timely manner. The products and services received from Perry Ford give me confidence my family is safe when operating and riding in our Ford vehicles.

Amy, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this wonderful review and for your loyalty. Ensuring you have a properly-running and safe vehicle ...is first and foremost for our service team. I am happy to hear that Kristine and the rest of our service team was able to gain your trust in our business. We look forward to servicing your future automotive needs! Sincerely, Mario Lopez, General Manager, malopez@perryauto.com

Friendly atmosphere, quick response,(service dept)
    January 9, 2015

My first oil change was free! They washed my car and everyone in the service dept. is very friendly and accomodating.

Christy, thanks so much for this 5-star review about your service experience! We always enjoy hearing from our customers. I am pleased to hear that ou...r team has been friendly and accommodating during your visit. We hope to work with you again in the future for any of your automotive needs! Sincerely, Mario Lopez, General Manager, malopez@perryauto.com

Perry Ford of Poway