M & M Auto Brokers

Call This Dealer

Used

MDX Buyer
    December 27, 2017

Bought an Avalon last week for my daughter and came back today for an MDX for myself...Thanks Mark for making easy...Merry Christmas...Highly recommen...d this place...

Not sure about all the bad reviews......
    December 5, 2017

Sorry to hear others had such a bad experience with Mark, our experience could not have been better. Our process starting on Sunday when we made our ...first visit to the store (Sundays are by appointment). We were running late and texted Mark. Texted right back saying no problem, he was there. We got there and he gave us the key and said, have fun, take it for a drive. He is a one man operation and was in the middle of dealing with another customer, so this could not have been easier. We got back from our test drive and he asked us if we had any questions. We asked, he answered. We like the car so we went home to call our bank. We went back to the dealership on Tuesday to buy the car and it was absolutely hassle free. We had one issue with the car that we told him about before we arrived. He said he would check it out. When we arrived, he said he already ordered the part to replace it. I expect the same courtesy and respect when we take it back to have the part replaced. He is a one man store and from our experience is doing a good job.

RUDEST SALESMAN/MANAGER EVER!!!
    December 2, 2017

I called to inquire about a used vehicle for sale and was greeted with the utmost disrespect and rudeness. Mark answered the phone and was clearly irr...itated from the get go. I couldn't understand his greeting and politely asked "is this M and M?" He litterally screamed at me "ISN'T THAT WHAT I JUST SAID?" I politely appologized... I asked him if he was available to show me a car that afternoon, he again replied fast and unclear. I appologized again for asking what he just said to me. "MEET ME AT 3 OCLOCK, I AM BUSY RIGHT NOW" I asked if there was any reason he was rude and yelling at me. "YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO ME, I SAID I'M BUSY !!!" I promptly hung up the phone. Never in my life have I been greeted and treated with such disrespect. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE MARK, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!

Great price and cars
    August 21, 2017

Mark is Very professional & helpful. Gave us a great price and found exactly the cars we were looking for. Great doing business with you!

Don't buy from M & M Auto Brokers EVER
    July 13, 2017

Don't ever do business with Mark or M & M Auto Brokers He promises a lot and never delivers. His cars have alot of problems and he says he will fix th...em but never does. And wont answer the phone or return your calls. Trust me a big waste of money!! Don't do business we him ever!!

Excellent
    July 12, 2017

Everything was good. I will tell my friends and family to get their ard from here.

Lady from Fairfax VA
    June 3, 2017

Mark is a great guy...I just bought a Mercedes for under $10000...I was $1000 short and he floated me for 60 days, so I can get in the car I wanted......Go bless you and your young family...

Local dmv guy
    May 8, 2017

Worked with me has good cars no ns and to the point I'll let u know how it works out

The search is over
    April 29, 2017

Finally,my search is over. I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for this particular VW convertible bug. There it was being advertise on this... internet M & M Autobrokers @ Chantilly, VA. I called. I spoke to a MR. Mark Malek and was invited to come for a test drive. I will tell you the price the best. The transaction was less than 20 minutes. to include my temporary tags. I am so happy about my convertible white bug.

03 Galant gray
    March 11, 2017

I bought a 03 Galant gray from Mark back in March 2014 the car still runs as great as the day I bought it from him I've done a few up grades to it b...ut it is still riding perfect , Thx. Mark this T . Hammock from Baltimore MD. And I have sent family & friends to him and they brought cars from him also

M & M Auto Brokers