4.0
Average based on 39 reviews.
  • Maritza and Francisco

It was an amazing experience visiting New Deal for the first time. Theo (sales representative) approached us in a helpful and kind manner, we did not feel pressure to buy any car. My husband tested two trucks and both were running in excellent condition. Congratulations for providing outstanding service to new customers.

• Great service

Jerry did an amazing job helping me find the suv that would fit me and my family. He answered every question I had and if he didn't know the answer he quickly found it out.

• Disappointed

The SUV that I tried to test drive looked great but was just horrible flat tire and the transmission was going out. I didn't make it 2 block's...

• What a great experience!

What an easy and enjoyable experience. We went to the location twice and test drove multiple cars. The sales staff were patient and helpful. We found the perfect first car for my daughter. There was no pressure and I really appreciated that.

• Jerry Garcia

Great experience! Way layed back no stress and no time wasted, in and out with car within 90 min!

• Over and above the call of duty

We purchased a car at New Deal inb Glendale. A couple of days later, it had transmission trouble. They replaced the transmission free of charge. A couple of weeks later, the compressor on the A/C froze, they replaced the entire system also free of charge. They took such good care of us, were always kind and courteous and wanted to ensure our complete satisfaction. I can't recommend them highly enough!

• Great company

The sales staff was very professional, very courteous and very knowledgeable about the type of vehicle we were purchasing.

• great service

great service, got me setup with exactly what I wanted..really did wok with us

great service, got me setup with exactly what I wanted..really did wok with us

• Great cars. Great people

Clean friendly great prices on great cars and they will work with you. They genuinely want to get you into the best cars for your price range. Good warrenties. I have just bought my second car from them and recommended them to my husband and best friend. Both of witch got vehicals. None of us have ever have and major engine issues. Just routine matainance. I would recommend them you you as well. Happy car hunting!!

• Mario was an honest and polite salesman we will

Good customer service Mario was a good salesman. Good quality car. Great selection. Will recommend and buy from again