Lindsay Cadillac

(4.9) 104 reviews

Call This Dealer

• GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY, SATISFIED CUSTOMER
    April 3, 2015

My wife and I bought our very first Cadillac SUV yesterday from Josh Levy was our Sales Consultant. As a Professional, Josh was superb in his presenta...tion of our selected vehicle. My wife had researched buying this vehicle for almost two years. Yesterday, Josh ended that search for us. He was patient with us, followed up with telephones calls, demonstrated and explained the features to our level of understanding. The most impressive quality we admired was the relaxed feeling Josh presented and he had a smile all the way through the sales process. I have had several car buying experience over the years and Josh ranks at the top if not the best car buying experience my wife and I have experienced. We left with a confident feeling on the new technology and how to use it! In closing, who ever hired this young man made the right choice! He made my wife and I extremely happy with our purchase and I will definitely buy another Cadillac from Lindsay. We loved the professionalism, entire staff's friendliness, and appearance of the facility. I am a retired USAF First Sergeant & Professional School Counselor. I know good people! Lindsay staff is among the best! TJ & JoAnn Johnson

Thank you so much for the kind words and endorsement of Josh. We appreciate your business and service to our country. Have a great day! Tim Robinson ...General Manager

• Great Dealer and Great teamwork
    October 22, 2017

I’m so happy to bought a great Lexus Rx 350 , they are very friendly ,sales Devin Hansen answered my all of my question, He help me to make an right ...decision to be treated well price for my old car also, they contacted DMV and my auto insurance less than 50 minutes , I’m very satisfied their knowledgeable and great service, my family everyone like the Car, I will tell my friend to coming Lindsay Cadillac.

• bought a car but management sucks
    April 30, 2017

Thank god I am a well experienced buyer, so I was able to work something out. But I worked in buying and selling cars my whole life. My experience was... good but management couldn't take the time of day to speak with me about a 500 bucks difference in price until multiple visits and multiple requests to speak with a manager

• Great service
    April 18, 2017

Good communication from service department and efficient service. We will definitely remain loyal customers We appreciate good Saturday service from... the staff. Lindsay also offers a nice assortment of snacks and coffee.

• Great service writer.
    April 18, 2017

The service writer was very helpful, he answered all of my questions and addressed all of my questions. Unfortunately the tech who adjusted my spoile...r scratched my rear deck lid very badly.

• The "Donna"
    April 17, 2017

I'm taken care of and kept informed, with great response time. The car comes back clean and in perfect running order.

• Great service, great salesperson
    April 16, 2017

My salesperson Will Lang was great. I appreciated his efforts to ensure my experience was positive and that my new car met my full expectations.

• Great service, friendly staff
    April 14, 2017

Great experience! I would definitely go back to Lindsay. I have been going to Lindsay Cadillac since 2006. I bypass nearby Cadillac dealer (Capitol Ca...dillac) to go to Lindsay, that just how great they are at this location.

• Superior Service
    April 12, 2017

My Sales Associate made this process a great experience. I would recommend his service to any new car buyer. The Sales and Service facility are in e...xcellent condition.

• Great Service, Clean Facilities, Refreshments
    April 10, 2017

Exceptional and quick service. Mark Ahmad took the time to explain the process, fit us in last minute and rectify the issue.

Lindsay Cadillac