• GREAT SERVICE, CLEAN FACILITY, SATISFIED CUSTOMER

My wife and I bought our very first Cadillac SUV yesterday from Josh Levy was our Sales Consultant. As a Professional, Josh was superb in his presentation of our selected vehicle. My wife had researched buying this vehicle for almost two years. Yesterday, Josh ended that search for us. He was patient with us, followed up with telephones calls, demonstrated and explained the features to our level of understanding. The most impressive quality we admired was the relaxed feeling Josh presented and he had a smile all the way through the sales process. I have had several car buying experience over the years and Josh ranks at the top if not the best car buying experience my wife and I have experienced. We left with a confident feeling on the new technology and how to use it! In closing, who ever hired this young man made the right choice! He made my wife and I extremely happy with our purchase and I will definitely buy another Cadillac from Lindsay. We loved the professionalism, entire staff's friendliness, and appearance of the facility. I am a retired USAF First Sergeant & Professional School Counselor. I know good people! Lindsay staff is among the best! TJ & JoAnn Johnson

Thank you so much for the kind words and endorsement of Josh. We appreciate your business and service to our country. Have a great day! Tim Robinson General Manager

• Great Car Buying Experience

Salesperson Ricky Knight was great! He went the extra mile to be sure we got the car that has made us very happy. We originally came to see a Chevrolet Impala, but found that it did not have all the features we wanted. Mr. Knight worked hard to find a car that had exactly what we wanted. This is my second car from Lindsay Cadillac and both have been/are super. I will happily recommend Mr. Knight and your Dealership to others. Thanks

• Service Department

The service at Lindsey Cadillac is superb. My service advisor , Donna, is exceptional and goes well beyond what is expected of her. She works to make your experience an excellent one!!

• First time to Lindsay

I chose Lindsay because of the shuttle service to the subway station, but I quickly felt that this dealer would get all of my repair business. Service area is high-end. Repairs are fully explained. Two large waiting areas. Fruit, doughnuts and beverages are available while waiting. Shuttle service is accurate. Full repair estimate was emailed to me while I was at work, and it was followed up by a call. Lindsay seemed to appreciate my business, and they earned it. I highly recommend this dealer.

• Used Car Shopper

Great website. Great deal. Ask for Peggy McGuire.

Great website. Great deal. Ask for Peggy McGuire.

• quality service

workmanship, service, speed, courtesy all great, unlike this survey

workmanship, service, speed, courtesy all great, unlike this survey

• Wonderful as always

Great as always. Been going to Lindsey for many years an the service is always first rate.

• Very Good Experience

Our sales assoc. and the finance officer were both knowledgeable, courteous and focused on making our purchase as smooth as possible

• Great Service!!!

Great service provided by outstanding professionals!!!

Great service provided by outstanding professionals!!!

• Outstanding, Personable and Precise...thank you!!!

I was received by an awesome team at Lindsay...Keith, Leigh and Ian was available to answer all my questions with clear, explicit detail.