• 2014 FORD MUSTANG

The customer service is outstanding, everyone was very nice and were through the entire process. Wonderful staff.

• 2002 VOLKSWAGEN CABRIO

I really appreciated the friendliness and straightforward manner in how the salesman dealt with me, making sure I found exactly the car I wanted.

• 2004 Mazda 6

This is a great dealership it is very professional and the customer service is great. The facilities are clean

• 2008 SCION XB

SO I WAS IN NEED OF A CAR LIKE ASAP! WHEN I PULLED INTO 5 POINT AUTO MASTERS ELIOTT SILVA WASTED NO TIME IN GREATING ME, AND STARTED DOWN THE ROAD TO THE SALE QUICKLY. HE WAS VERY GOOD AT KNOWING HOW TO TAKE CARE OF HIS PEOPLE. THE CARS VARRIED IN PRICE AND STYLE, BUT HE WAS ABLE TO PUT ME IN THE CAR I NEEDED QUICK. THE REST OF THE STAFF WAS FRIENDLY AND "REAL" NO ROBOTS HERE! I HAD A GREAT TIME AND WILL COME HERE AGAIN TO MAKE ANOTHER PURCHASE IN THE FUTURE!

• 2004 ford mustang

Sales representative Eliott was very helpful in helping me pick out a good car, taking it to get inspected, and with the purchasing process!

• 2013 DODGE AVENGER

The Overall experience here was great. The Buying process was fast easy and everyone here was very helpful and took there time with me. I would completely recommend Buying a vehicle from here. Id give them a 5 star all around!

• 2005 mustang

this was a good dealership. Had a good time walking around looking at all the cars and different selections. Staff was great worked real well with me, cleaned my vehicle for me which was a good thing. Recommend this dealer to my friends

• BIGG DOM

5 Points Auto Masters and staff appreciate your purchase, you were a delightful customer. We are looking forward to see you again.

I BOUGHT THE DODGE JOURNEY 2009 WATTA RIDE THEY DID EVERY THING FOR ME I SAT THERE SIGN A FEW PAPERS THE NEXT DAY IN THE AM THEY GOT THE CHECK FROM MY BANK MIKE WAS MY SALES MAN NO PRESSURE LOOKING AT THE CARS HE DIDNT TRY TO SELL ME ANY THING I DIDNT WANT HE WORK WITH ME NOW MY LOAN DEPT WAS JENNIFER WATTA NICE LADY MADE ME VERY COMFORABLE DID ALL MY PAPER WORK AND HANDLE MY INSURANCE WITH MY BROKER IN THREE YEARS ILL BE BACK AND THERE PRICE WAS LOWER THAN ANY ONE

• Good service but...

Took time with me to look over many cars, was very patient but was condescending in attitude, not disrespectful, but pressure to purchase, told me I wanted my cake and wanted to eat it too, and he was not going to waste his time helping me get financed if I was not going to buy the car, we filled out papers on a Saturday, and had to wait for the banks to open, but could not make it back to bank until Wednesday, the bank did not want to finance over 2 years. I told him if it was Gods will it would happen and he proceeded to tell me God wants us to get off our bottoms and make things happen.... And it did not end there about his advice for what I should be doing about getting down there to get this car. I was not willing to finance for 2 years, would have made my payment to high. So he gets me another car and faxes a bill of sale over to the bank before I even saw or asked about another one, after he said he would have no problem financing the one I picked out with money down. They have some good cars, and were willing to take the time to let me look and no pressure, until I found one I really liked, then...pressure. I am extremely upset with the way I was talked to after I picked one out, obviously he is a really high pressure sales man or he has no clue where his boundaries are, he went way over the line and I am not sure I even want to go back at this point, but I really liked the car I picked out.