711 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Courtesy Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent customer service!!

Came in to the dealer looking for a used car that I saw in the website. Unfortunately car was gone but there came Saad and Raul who helped me out pick a car that I want. Saad and Raul showed me and my wife different options until I selected one that I really wanted. They worked with us the entire time to meet the numbers that were comfortable with. Loving my new blacked out colorado! Overall I can't really say anything else but Saad and Raul are "The man".

• Outstanding experience
    April 21, 2017

I have purchased every car I have ever owned from Courtesy Chevrolet. I keep coming back for their people. Solon Woodard is my go to guy. He takes great care of my family and I, he knows his products, he is candid and honest, not pushy, and someone I respect. The car buying experience with him is excellent. I have been extremely pleased each time I deal with him. The other person that keeps me coming back is Andy Reaves in Service. He is someone I trust to leave my car with when it needs service. He keeps me informed, makes sure any warranty cover eagle is properly applied, and makes certain the work is done quickly and correctly. As long as Courtesy keeps people like Solon and Andy, I'll keep coming back.

• They make you feel inportant

I was given a ride home and the truck was done on time, and the truck was washed. Was asked if I needed anything else.

• Great service

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They answered all my questions & took care of my service needs promptly an efficiently.

• Great service

Very helpful I was helped and put into my new vehicle without hesitation or hassel.. Thank you for service. Nice experience

• New car lease, great experience!

I walked in needing to trade in my VW Passat lease that was set to expire and looking for an SUV instead. We tested the Equinox and Traverese and decided the Equinox was the right size for now. They quickly found the model and color I was interested, had it cleaned up and ready for me to test quickly. I drove the car and loved it. We went through the lease agreement easily and I was set to go very quickly. Much appreciated!!

• Awesome service

Friendly atmosphere, honest evaluations and going above and beyond in helping me. Andy kept me in the loop during the complete repair process.

• Chevrolet mission valley

Good experince, Jesse is always helpful and explains the process. I think the mechanics must have been backed up because the oil change itself took nearly 2 hours from when my appointment was. Not a big deal as I wasn't waiting, and returned to get it lat t.

• Great service, quick turnaround

Recall time took way less time than estimated. Not a fan of the typical loaner car being a Cruze. Not that my vehicle is huge, but the Volt is significantly larger than the Cruze.

• Great customer service

The fact that even though I missed my 8am oil change appointment due to morning traffic and didn't arrive until 8:45, Andy was kind enough to still get me in and he walked right up to me when he saw me drive up to the service department.