Ramey Chevrolet Cadillac

• Best Experice Ever!

Mr. Ramey and Rocky Watson makes the experience fantastic. This is why I have purchased 6 vehicles from them. Will do it again.

Thank you for your continuous support and business, Ronald! It will be our pleasure to let Mr. Ramey and Rocky know about your review. We look forward to doing business with you again. Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Very helpful!

Very professional and helpful! The service employee (Brian) made sure that we handled my situation in the best manner and communicated well with me.

Thanks for your review, Crystal! We're glad that Brian provided you with such great service. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help again! -Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Great customer service

I was treated with respect when I walked in not like a child. Alex my salesman answered my question to his best ability and didn't ignore any of them

Thank you for your feedback, Alfredo! We truly appreciate your business. Please visit again soon. Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Great Service

Thanks for your review, Ron! We're happy to hear that we were able to help. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

Very courteous and quick to help. Understood we were traveling and very helpful to the situation. We arrived at 4:30p and was out by 6p and traveling again

• Great service, friendly & helpful

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely recommend Ramey Chevrolet and their service department to my friends and family!

Thanks for your review, Anna! We're delighted to hear that you've had such good experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again, we appreciate your business and your recommendation! -Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Great services

Great services . Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The sales crew and the service crew is great people. Work hard for my service.

Evelyn, we appreciate your review and your business! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again! -Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Excellent Service

Excellent experience through and through. Rocky was amazing and was able to answer any of our questions and concerns. Don, the Financial Manager, made the financial piece a quick and easy peasy process!

Hello, Tina! Thank you for the five-star feedback. I am so happy to hear about your excellent experience with Ricky and Don. Your business is so appreciated. Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Dissatisfied

Called aheadto inquire about buying a used truck. Spoke with Rocky, and he set up a time to come in and negotiate. Drove an hour from Bonham to Sherman and the guy came out wanting to sell me a Chevy Cruze not a truck as I had ask for Wasted my time , and didn't even apologize

Brian, we regret to hear that your experience wasn't what it should have been. We always want to provide our customers with helpful, personalized service. We would appreciate a chance to make things right, please contact me so I can help. -Matt Viers, Sales Manager, Ramey Chevrolet Cadillac, 903-893-4341

• My new Caddy!

Jason Hiberd is awesome! He found the exact car I wanted, and arranged to have it picked up and brought back from Missouri! Ramey provides excellent customer service.

Thank you for your feedback, Jana! I am happy to hear about your awesome experience with Jason and Ramey. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

• Great service

Excellent service, great experience. Thank you Chad and Jeremy

Thanks for the great review, Roland! We're glad that Chad and Jeremy were so helpful. We appreciate your business! Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

Excellent service, great experience. Thank you Chad and Jeremy