Sherman Chevrolet Cadillac

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 142 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• October 11, 2017

Saw a truck on the internet that they were selling. Called and talked with the salesman. He went over the details with me. I made them a counter offer... which they accepted. Because of my mobility, they brought the pick up and all the paperwork to my house. Truck was as advertised and described. We signed the papers at my house, I made the necessary payment. The salesman left with a driver that follow him here. Should receive the paperwork in about two weeks. The salesman followed up with a thank you email. Very pleasant experience.

Thank you John for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so happy to hear we were able to help you get the perfect truck. Enjoy it and let ...us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

May 1, 2018

The service and sales staff is always a delight to work with. I've never had any issues buying cars or having them serviced when it comes to this deal...ership. Bill Fisher in the service dept goes above and beyond to make sure everything is handled efficiently. Great dealership. Good people.

April 30, 2018

The absolute worst service department I have ever seen. I cant believe how incompetent they are. On top of that they are soooo rude. There are much... better choices.

We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service, so we are disappointed to hear that your visit with us was anything less than satisfactory. Pleas...e contact us at (903) 567-8790 when you have an opportunity, and we will be more than happy to try and turn your experience around.

March 17, 2018

So I contacted this dealership through Cars.com. I was interested in a vehicle that was listed but did not have photos or a price with it. I got an em...ail back that night from a salesman who said he would get the information for me in the morning. He got me pictures and a price quote by the next afternoon. The vehicle turned out to be out of my price point, but I am confident that I would have loved to deal with this salesman. He was straight forward and honest. What else do you want from a car dealership?

Thanks for this detailed review about your experience speaking with our staff! If you need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call o...r stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 30, 2017

Everyone was very friendly and helpful.had a good experience even if I did not get a vehicle. Thanks

Thank you David for the review. We hope you find the right van for your needs. Please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

April 14, 2017

Very professional and helpful! The service employee (Brian) made sure that we handled my situation in the best manner and communicated well with me.

Thanks for your review, Crystal! We're glad that Brian provided you with such great service. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we c...an be of help again! -Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

April 12, 2017

I was treated with respect when I walked in not like a child. Alex my salesman answered my question to his best ability and didn't ignore any of them

Thank you for your feedback, Alfredo! We truly appreciate your business. Please visit again soon. Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

April 11, 2017

Mr. Ramey and Rocky Watson makes the experience fantastic. This is why I have purchased 6 vehicles from them. Will do it again.

Thank you for your continuous support and business, Ronald! It will be our pleasure to let Mr. Ramey and Rocky know about your review. We look forward... to doing business with you again. Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

April 5, 2017

Very courteous and quick to help. Understood we were traveling and very helpful to the situation. We arrived at 4:30p and was out by 6p and travelin...g again

Thanks for your review, Ron! We're happy to hear that we were able to help. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

April 5, 2017

Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. I will definitely recommend Ramey Chevrolet and their service department to my friends and family!

Thanks for your review, Anna! We're delighted to hear that you've had such good experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again, we appreci...ate your business and your recommendation! -Best, The Ramey Chevrolet Team

Sherman Chevrolet Cadillac