Wheeler's of Medford

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 14, 2019

Had an issue with my vehicle at home while still under warranty. Called the dealer and they put me in contact ON Star roadside assistance which set up... a tow to their facility 50 miles away. The dealer called the next day and the vehicle was repaired. No cost to me at all.

February 21, 2019

I recently had my check engine light come on, and my 2017 Impala wouldn't start. When it finally did start, the check engine light stayed on. :\ I called... Wheelers and they had my car towed to them to be checked out. Turns out it was some funny glitch with a code reading "low voltage", which fixed itself. ??? We had just been experiencing some really cold temps, so that seems to be what caused the issue. Wheelers was able to get it checked out, and then deliver my car back to me within a few days, which was greatly appreciated.

• December 4, 2017

I decided what I wanted and decided how much I wanted to pay for it. I would have walked if the price wasn't reduced.

November 26, 2018

Truck needed oil changed, they also took car of a recall issue and an issue we had with the towing sensor.

Heidi, we really appreciate your feedback! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

October 28, 2018

Everyone I dealt with at my last visit was very pleasant, friendly and accommodating. No problems what so ever. Car was serviced in record time and everything... was just fine.

Hi Janice, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

August 7, 2018

Our buying experience was very enjoyable. We would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Robin, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any further questions, please... don't hesitate to reach out!

June 21, 2018

We bought a car last year and it was the easiest experience we've ever had! The staff is really helpful and did whatever they could to make sure we got... exactly what we wanted and needed! Now they just help our daughter get into a newer car! Nice and pleasant people and place! I will go back and recommend them to everyone! Very good with our maintenance and upkeep also! :)

Dawn and Mike, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Wh...eelers Chevrolet of Medford

May 4, 2018

It was an amazing experience! Would recommend Wheelers to all my friends!

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Wheelers Chevrolet of Medford! We appreciate the recommendation!

May 2, 2018

Always a positive experience with Wheelers of Medford. All the staff has been friendly and very courteous to me. If I have any questions they always... answer my questions and if need be they take me out to my car and explain and show me in the car what they are talking about. I have never had a problem with the staff.

Janice, we're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you for choosing Wheelers Chevrolet of Medford and we hope to s...ee you again.

April 30, 2018

I would like to thank Eli for finding us the truck we have been looking for! And also a car! I would recommend anyone that is looking to buy a vehicle... to go see Eli and the crew at Wheelers they are great people to work with.

Teri, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Wheelers Chevrolet of Medford. Thank you for the g...reat review!