Mossy Ford

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 184 reviews

184 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mossy Ford from DealerRater.com

• February 27, 2016

We had visited over 20 dealerships looking at cars. We could not find a salesperson anywhere that would give us information that was useful. Most had ...no clue about what they sold and others tried to sell us what they wanted to sell. Then we went to Mossy Ford to look at Fords again. We had been to two other Ford stores but the salespeople we talked to didn't seem to know much about anything. We met Richard King and told him we had been shopping for a vehicle but we're not sure what was the best choice. He asked us if we could sit down for 10 minutes and talk about what we expected out of our next vehicle. We talked about everything from From manufacturing and engineering advancements to the pros and cons of leasing. We narrowed it down to 2 vehicles in less than 20 minutes, test drove both (which were the best test drives we had ever been on) and purchased in less than 3 hours. Richard was a joy to work with and Scott the manager was great! We already have 2 friends purchasing from Richard at Mossy Ford. Save yourself time a go see him first. He could save you days and you won't regret it.

Thank you for reviewing Mossy Ford and welcome to our family! We are beyond pleased to hear that you had a GREAT experience. We value your feedback ...and business. If you have any friends, family, neighbors or co-workers looking for a vehicle, please send them our way! Once again, thank you for the opportunity to earn your business!

June 1, 2018

I felt very valued as a customer. All my needs were met. Derrell is very knowledgeable. He listened to me attentively and answered my questions. We te...st drove many vehicles until I was satisfied. He was very amicable and easy to talk to. I felt like I could trust him. I believe this is the most important quality to have as a Salesmen. I really appreciate all the effort and time he spent helping me understand the value of each car I was interested in.

June 1, 2018

Unbelievable approval with the lowest interest rate I???ve ever had. They were quick, helpful, and got me in a brand new car in just a few hours. Ve...ry pleased

May 22, 2018

Thomas is a great sales executive. From start to finish he was attentive and professional. I appreciate the tranperency in the purchase experience. G...reat job Thomas.

May 1, 2018

This was the smoothest car buying experience to date. All the staff were so friendly and truly had my best interest at hand. I was greeted and cared f...or in a none pushy way. Jen was fantastic and knowledgeable and their GM Josh was so kind and patient. I feel grateful and blessed for the opportunity to work with such a great team at Mossy Ford!

May 1, 2018

I felt a real connection with the mossy team! I test drove the same vehicle 4 times and no pressure each time to buy! Jennifer and Fernando worked o...ut the best deal and made the transition from my older vehicle to the new one seamless! I will be taking my new truck there for service now too!

April 28, 2018

Everyone there was super nice and helpful! First time brand new car buyer and the whole experience was a lot less stressful than I thought it would be.... Would recommend Mossy to anyone!

April 24, 2018

All the staff at Mossy Ford were amazingly friendly, helpful, and respectful. They made the car buying process an enjoyable experience and made me fee...l part of the Ford family. Highly recommend Mossy Ford!

March 30, 2018

The internet manager Thomas Swanson and my sales rep, Billy were both awesome. I started my search with a text inquiry which went directly to Thomas ...who offered a great deal with no BS upfront. I went to the dealership and Thomas passed me on to Billy who took over from there. No games, no back and forth, in and out. If you???re looking for a Ford in San Diego go to Missy Ford and ask for Thomas and Billy!

March 4, 2018

Monique and Ali were great. I did some research on a few cars before walking in and knew what I wanted. The quality of the car ('12 Chevy Cruze) was b...etter than I expected and Monique was great. She was neither pushy nor did she try to steer me towards something I did not want. Extremely friendly and helpful. After we decided, Ali did the paperwork. He was a peach as well. We talked a bit and after crunching the numbers I was able to walk away with a slightly better deal than I expected. I can't recommend Mossy Ford, Monique, and Ali highly enough. If I need another car, I'll definitely go to them again.