BMW of San Diego

Sunday Closed 11:00am–5:00pm
New (877) 749-7665 (877) 749-7665
Used (877) 754-6430 (877) 754-6430
Service (877) 394-6822 (877) 394-6822

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Received the Queenly Treatment

JJ was absolutely amazing! He showed me two different models and went over all the features and functionality of both from a woman’s perspective. He took his time with me to go over the paperwork in detail. He was very professional and cordial and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process. He’s an absolute angel to deal with.

Dealer response

Bella, thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that your sales experience with us went well and with the help of JJ who was amazing by being helpful, professional, and cordial. We value your business and we look forward to any future visits!

Great customer service

Had a major repair issue that was resolved by William Asaro. Was very happy with the service that was received when I went there. Will be back.

Dealer response

Thank you for allowing us to address your issue, Robert. William will appreciate knowing that you are satisfied. Please visit again soon.

5 Stars

I am so happy with my new BMW X1! Ben was very knowlegable, helpful, and friendly! I recommended this dealer to all my friends and family in San Diego and will be going here again next time I upgrade!

Dealer response

Hi Joshua, thank you for the five-star rating and review! We are pleased to know Ben has provided you with exceptional service. It was a pleasure working with you. Congratulations on your new BMW X1!

5 Stars

I was in San Diego for the holidays and stopped by this dealer. Everyone was so helpful! I was thinking about a BMW X1 and Ryan showed me all the great features the car has! So glad I went to BMW SD!

Dealer response

We are so happy that we could assist you during the holidays! Ryan was happy to help you. We hope we get the opportunity to serve you again.

used car purchase

employee are very helpful and knowledgeable and good customer service i will definitely recommend it to friends nice environment and good selection of vehicles good prices

Ryan Fanant Genius Encore

I had a fantastic experience with Ryan! He was patient, enthusiastic, and extremely knowledgeable. I learned so much and have a greater appreciation for my new X1!!! Thank you Ryan!

BMW Encore

I had a great experience today with Ben BMW Genius. He taught me all the new features and helped me in the parts department.

Brand New 5series!!

Finally got my new BMW 540i! Cameron Holmes made sure I got exactly what I wanted!

5 Stars

Just picked up my new i3 from Daniel and I love it!

Great service!!!

The whole experience was extremely painless and very easy. Prompt service and support with extra care. Thank you so much Victor and Cosmo