• Great experience with Aamir

We are really happy with services Aamir gave us. He was very good and gave us best deal.

• Got the car i was looking for

It was great experience. Loved working with Aamir. everything was good. Overall good experience.

• Awsome!!!

This us our 4th car in past couple months that we are buying from Aamir. So professional experienced organized. Always gets best deal when we come to him

• Prius 2016

I leased my car from Aamir last year now i am buying it. He is professional and easy going ever.

• My awesome experience

Today was a great experience leasing my new car! Paul was a great help and made the whole process easier. I will definitely recommend this dealership to others.

• Bought my Corolla

I was shopping around for best car with best deal. Aamir made it for me he gave me awsome deal and worked out numbers the way i wantedm he was very nice and professional. Greg and Aamir did excellent job.

• Corolla LE

This is our 3rd car we are buying from Aamir. As always he was great and very professional. Thank you for being very helpful

• 4 Runner

It was great experience, Aamir was very helpful and knowledgeable, he took care of us. Gave me a really good deal. He was very professional. Thumbs up.¿

• Camry SE

Aamir was very helpful and provided us best customer service. I am proud owner of my new camry. Thanks to Aamir for awsome experience.

• Great experience

It's my second lease with Brian Gary. I am getting my highlander. Brian was very knowledgeable great customer skills