John Hiester Chevrolet of Lillington

4.4
  • Used Car Purchase

I purchased a 2009 Yukon Denali met the standards of exactly what I had been looking for since the beginning of the calendar year 2013. The customer service was excellent, and I was helped by several different employees throughout my visit with the dealership.

• Great service

Very well informed group. They take time to listen and understand my needs. Will send my friends to this dealership.

• Great Service

Great Customer Service and after the oil change was completed they washed my car and vacuum it also! John Heister Chevrolet has a great customer service team all over not just in the Service Department

• Great service, easy to work with

Did great. Easy to schedule, Polite, a good value. I will be back and would recommend to my friends and family.

• Service team pleasant, respectful.

Service was completed in a timely manner after initial appointment issues were resolved. I would use this facility again and tell others.

• Great service

Everyone is ready and willing to keep me happy and my car running smoothly. They go out of their way to keep my car clean.

• Good service

Service was good and my vehicle was ready when expected. Staff very friendly and willing to help. If I had any questions they answered them and made sure they gave correct information.

• Farmer

Had some repairs done The warranty covered and got me back on the road. Great experience

• Service department gets practice by fixing lemons

Service department is friendly and usually gets reapers done prior to the estimated time. I know because I have a $40k lemon that I am stuck with. Multiple drive train failures in only 6 months of ownership. Rear differential and transmission! Wouldn't even fill the tank after I purchased it. I wish I had more hands so I could give this Camaro 4 thumbs down. This was a gift for my military retirement and has been nothing but a pain. Buyers remorse, buyer beware.

• Great buying experience!!!

Chad Hatley listened to what we wanted and worked really hard to make it happen. Great buying experience.