Lexus San Diego

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 51 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• June 26, 2014

When i arrived my RX 350 was everything he said it was, no pressure & priced right. I was in & out of there in 1.30hrs. I received a follow up thank y...ou call the next day & mentioned a ding in the door, Glen said, bring it in. They fixed the ding for free, which i didn't expect as i bought used & gave me a free loaner car. Thank you again, Glen(Internet Sales Manager)!

May 15, 2018

Our family has bought 3 vehicles from this dealership and we’ve had an outstanding experience. See Joe Billiones. He’s sqaured away and will get the j...ob done right.

May 10, 2018

First of all, we loved my experience with Mr. Joe Billones. The genuine and polite way he talks and communicates makes us feel very comfortable during... the process. He is that kind of sales consultant that we would ever want to work with. We did a test drive with Joe, he was very funny and patient. He listens to us, knows what we want and doesn't make us feel pushy at all. The second day we went to another Lexus dealer for another test drive and we didn't enjoy the experience there at all, so we texted Joe back. He was very genuine and caring. He made the purchasing process easy and fast. Our experience with him was very pleasant and comfortable. Would 100% recommend Joe and Lexus to my friends. Plus, I love my IS 300 F Sport. Feels like it's the perfect car and brand to me.

May 10, 2018

Courtney is awesome. She helped get me some new wheels as fast as humanly possible. I also got Greta value for my trade in. Not only did I find my c...ar advisor for life, I also made a great friend. Do yourself a favor, and ask for Courtney at the Lexus Dealership.

May 4, 2018

Had a good experience buying a car from Jessica Zeigler. She actually made the experience fun which you can't always say. Jessica was very know...ledgeable, personable and I would recommend her to my friends.

April 25, 2018

I just leased my 2nd car from Lexus San Diego. Jessica Zeigler was amazing to deal with. She is very good at her job and her knowledge and expertise... is second to none. This was the 12th car I have either purchased and leased and by far the best experience I ever had. I recommend Jessica to everyone!

April 22, 2018

Staff have been very accommodating and all services and appointments were done or fulfilled as scheduled.

April 21, 2018

The Sales person did an incredible job providing the information and vehicle that I needed, to decide on my purchase. She had great follow through on... all aspects of the sale.

April 19, 2018

Purchasing my used car from Kandu Moore was an excellent and easy experience. Not only was Kandu helpful but the other salesmen and financial employee...s were thorough and kind.

April 19, 2018

FLAWLESS EXPERIENCE. MR. MOORE WAS THE BEST!!! ANSWERED ALL QUESTIONS AND MORE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP. VERY HAPPY WITH FINANCING P...ROCESS TOO SAN DIEGO LEXUS IS THE BEST

Lexus San Diego