• Awesome!

We worked with Roccio and she was awesome! She worked with us on the price and got us into a car we love. Great experience!

• Buyer beware! have your vehicle inspected.

I bought a vehicle from Royal Automotive a while back and since then I have had some significant issues that have come up with this vehicle. I've done some of the work on my own but some major things have popped up that I just dont have the tools or the MONEY to take care of for this vehicle! For example, I had to fix the air suspension and battery on the vehicle shortly after buying, the brake master cylinder went out and needed to be fixed, which I fixed on my own. The biggest issue is now the SUSPENSION SYSTEM which is gonna run a few thousand dollars for fixing! Needless to say I am NOT HAPPY about the amount of money and time I've had to dump into this vehicle since purchasing it. Potential buyers beware that you maybe getting into a vehicle which may require multiple fixes on multiples components of the vehicle!

• We just got another car from these guys. Love It!

We have been doing business with Royal Automotive for a few years now. We have bought cars for my whole family here and just got another one. I have friends that have also bought cars from Royal. We love the first class treatment we get everytime we are there. They are family to us. We will never buy anywhere else. Thank you Royal!

• Very trustworthy and dependable

I've been here to buy my last two cars. They are all very trust worthy and are very experienced with what they do!

• Steve Sorensen

Drove up from the Springs to buy a TL They are a small family business who understand people. We worked with Rocio Pulido - she loves what she does and it shows. We want to adopt her. Wont hesitate to purchase here again

• The way car buying should be!

The way car buying should be! They didn't have exactly what I was looking for but offered to take down my requirements and desires and not even 2 weeks later, Jay D Ray called me that they have a vehicle I may be interested in. It was EXACTLY what I wanted in my new vehicle! There is a reason they have such great reviews!!

• I appreciate the service and will definitely look

Saw a Nissan Rogue online that had hail damage, but was listed at a good price. I was hesitant to make a purchase today without having looked at a few other vehicles in mind, but Rocio was understanding of my concerns and worked with me on the price until I was comfortable with my decision. It was a great buy and I feel confident with the deal I was given. I appreciate the service and will definitely look them up the next time I am in the market for a car.

• Had a owesome experience with Rocio Pulido, thank

Had a owesome experience with Rocio Pulido, thank you!!

Had a owesome experience with Rocio Pulido, thank you!!

• Thanks Rocio and Royal Automotive.

I call royal automotive around 11am and was approve very fast. I talked with Rocio Pulido she knows her stuff. A very nice lady and now I'm driving off the car lot with my car. Thanks Rocio and Royal Automotive.

• Great place to get a nice car!

Went to Royal Automotive and Jay D. Ray did a great job working with us to get the car I really wanted! Great place to get a nice car!