4.2

I have enjoyed my car and when I have a issue they take care of it they work with me all the t TIME I love them and thank them .they are very, very good people to work with.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We take pride in helping our customers not only before the sale but after it as well. If there is anything we can do for you please let us know.

• No Response

I can't judge customer service or pricing but I can say that I submitted an online request for pricing/availability and I never received a response.

• SPEECHLESS!!!!

I have purchased three vehicles from this dealership, and i must say that I have always left extremely SATISFIED!!!! The Kelly and Kelly staff went above and beyond to make sure all my wants and needs were met! I have told all my friends and family to make sure to see them when searching for a vehicle. Yes, they do sell used cars but they make sure to make the vehicles are very clean and reliable! I love them so much and I will MOST DEFINITELY be back to purchase more vehicles from them!!!!!!

• THE GREATEST GIFT!

This dealership is very welcoming and so enjoyable. the service was awesome!! Josh was the most helpful and amazing car salesman in the business! Thank you so much for my vehicle!

• Do your homework

Before buying a car from these guys..especially when it comes to pricing

Before buying a car from these guys..especially when it comes to pricing

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. If you would like to speak with me directly in regards to your experience with our company, please feel free to call me anytime. Kevin Young Sales Manager 1-910-867-0336

• Great Customer Service

Great staff that was informative and friendly. Mechanic and Sales manager was extremely helpful in evaluating the car that we purchased.

Thank you very much for purchasing you vehicle from us. We are honored that you would take the time to travel from your town to ours to make this deal happen. We hope you enjoy it. Kevin Young Sales Manager

• Friendly service. Great experience.

As this was my first time dealing with this institution I found that the process was extremely quick and the friendly service was even better. they took the time to make sure you get exactly what you want. this was the first dealership where I felt like I was in control. They made me feel this way by taking the time and listening to my specifications rather than jumping the gun and trying to put me in a vehicle I didn't want just to make a sale. Overall I would say this was the best car buying experience I have had so far and I will definitely recommend them to friends and co workers over any place else.

Thank you Corey for choosing us to purchase a vehicle from. Providing a good experience for our customers is something we take great pride in. Thank you for serving our country as well. Your kind words complimenting us are appreciated. Kevin Young Sales Manager

• Review of Kelly and Kelly dealership

Thank you very much Mr. Estep. we hope you enjoy your purchase. Kevin Young Sales Manager

Dealing with this dealership was super easy. They seriously tried to help me with my payments and budget. Overall great dealership would deal with again!

• kelly and kelly has alwasy done a good job

great helpful people was the only place in town that would help me to get in to two cars.

Thank you James. We are always here to help. I hope you enjoy you purchase Kevin Young Sales Manager

• Great Customer Service

Thank you Takesha for choosing us to be you car dealer. I hope you enjoy your new purchase. Kevin Young Sales Manager

I love their work...I was having a hard time getting into a vehicle and they were a great help. I came out with something I love and was very satisfied with their service.