• Excellent Car/Great Experience

My daughter and I had a great experience at Pacific Honda, where my daughter purchased her first car (a 2008 Honda CRV). We saw the car on the internet and made an appointment with Tate Mackenzie to show us the car. I had previously had terrible experiences purchasing cars at dealerships, but Tate was so funny and friendly, that he made purchasing a car a pleasure. It was more like purchasing a car from a friend, than from a salesman. He was not pushy at all and did not make us sit there for hours. Instead, he really worked with us to find a fair price. Tate made the purchasing experience smooth and hassle-free. My daughter absolutely loves her car and we left the dealership extremely happy and satisfied. Tate also contacted us a few days later to ensure that my daughter was still happy with the car and that we were satisfied with the purchasing experience. This was by far the best dealership experience I have ever had. I highly recommend both Tate Mackenzie and Pacific Honda.

• Maintenance service

78,000 miles after purchasing my second Honda from a Honda dealership I am a completely satisfied customer.

• Best Car Dealership Decision!

I am so happy that I came to Pacific Honda! Jojie Delfin took awesome care of me. I came to the dealership with hopes to get a particular car. I took a chance knowing that my credit score wasn't great and had an old trade in. Jojie made it happen and I couldn't be anymore happier. I've had my shares with dealerships even with great credit. Hands down they made the process simple I truly appreciate them taking there time in assisting me anyway they could. Great customer service from everyone that I came in contact with. Service, sales, finance, and cant forget Frank Taylor from Internet Sales!!! I am highly recommending them to all my friends and family. Thanks Pacific Honda for everything!

• 100% World Class Experience!!!

I leased my 2017 Accord Hybrid from Pacific Honda last week. The professionalism and sincerity of the staff was outstanding. They were extremely flexible in offering me a competitive price on the vehicle and made the buying process very easy and simple. If you're looking for a Honda please stop wasting your time researching all websites and contact Pacific Honda for a quick and easy transaction!

• 2015 Dodge Truck

Bought a 2015 Dodge truck here and it was easy and simple. Love the Cummins Diesel, such a beast!

• Amazing experience!

Loved doing business with Pacific Honda! The sales and finance staff was so friendly and not pushy at all. Definitely coming back.

• Service Appointment

Made an appointment online to have car A/C serviced & when I got there EARLY, I was told that there was "No way" they could get to my car that day. Huh?! I made an "appointment"...The guy told me "Yeah...it really shouldn't have allowed you to do that b/c we are swamped"!! He told me to call back on Tuesday morning "@8", but they open @7a to schedule an appointment b/c Monday was a holiday. Ummm no thanx!!

• Bad customer service

I was hoping to buy my daughter a nice used Honda she did online research and I obtained a check from my credit union, hoping the process would be quick and painless. NOT! Jeremy held my drivers license hostage! He asked for in while at the table took it away and when I asked where it was he told me he left it in the other room. This is my personal information I do not want just laying around! When I asked for it again he actually had it in his pocket. needless to say we walked out. funny thing is while he left us alone in the room while he "tried to get us a better price" my daughter was calling other dealers and we ended up buying a Honda at another dealer that treated us with respect.

• Pacific Lies

This is the car dealership you were always warned about to avoid! Unethical sales practices and dishonesty when confronted about it. I always used to have my car serviced at Honda dealerships and mistakenly believed they were more ethical than independent facilities. When I moved to San Diego,

• Negative experience at Pacific Honda

Lost my business after talking to Steve (Sales Manager) who rudely walked away from the negotiating table. That was enough for us to walk out and our day wasted. The following day we got a great deal (new car) at another Honda dealership with sales staff that treated us with professionalism and respect. In today's economy business is earned. I will not recommend Pacific Honda to any of my business colleagues, family & friends.