Pacific Honda

Call This Dealer

New Used

Eduardo Fresh Start program
    April 1, 2018

My old car couldn't even make it to the dealership. Eduardo picked me up from my home to look at cars. He helped me stay within my budget by asking me... questions about my finances to make sure that he could find me something that fits what I can afford. I was pessimistic at first because I had a bad experience years ago at a dealership. he took care of me and most of all was HONEST, compassionate, and trustworthy, everything he said he could do he did. I drove off the lot completely satisfied. My credit isn't the best but he told me about the Fresh Start program at PH and they gave me a second chance to rebuild my credit and I drove off with a sweet Toyota Corolla that I love. My family loves my car too because I work nights its reliable and they don't have to worry about me driving around in a unsafe car or breaking down in the middle of the night. Thanks Eduardo for all your help, keeping your word about taking care of me too. I have already recommended PH and Eduardo to family and friends I am safe, within my budget, and good to go thanks to you. Nanette H.

Excellent Car/Great Experience
    June 17, 2017

My daughter and I had a great experience at Pacific Honda, where my daughter purchased her first car (a 2008 Honda CRV). We saw the car on the interne...t and made an appointment with Tate Mackenzie to show us the car. I had previously had terrible experiences purchasing cars at dealerships, but Tate was so funny and friendly, that he made purchasing a car a pleasure. It was more like purchasing a car from a friend, than from a salesman. He was not pushy at all and did not make us sit there for hours. Instead, he really worked with us to find a fair price. Tate made the purchasing experience smooth and hassle-free. My daughter absolutely loves her car and we left the dealership extremely happy and satisfied. Tate also contacted us a few days later to ensure that my daughter was still happy with the car and that we were satisfied with the purchasing experience. This was by far the best dealership experience I have ever had. I highly recommend both Tate Mackenzie and Pacific Honda.

Thank you so much Deborah! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your experience!

Maintenance service
    February 13, 2017

78,000 miles after purchasing my second Honda from a Honda dealership I am a completely satisfied customer.

Best Car Dealership Decision!
    December 21, 2016

I am so happy that I came to Pacific Honda! Jojie Delfin took awesome care of me. I came to the dealership with hopes to get a particular car. I took ...a chance knowing that my credit score wasn't great and had an old trade in. Jojie made it happen and I couldn't be anymore happier. I've had my shares with dealerships even with great credit. Hands down they made the process simple I truly appreciate them taking there time in assisting me anyway they could. Great customer service from everyone that I came in contact with. Service, sales, finance, and cant forget Frank Taylor from Internet Sales!!! I am highly recommending them to all my friends and family. Thanks Pacific Honda for everything!

100% World Class Experience!!!
    October 18, 2016

I leased my 2017 Accord Hybrid from Pacific Honda last week. The professionalism and sincerity of the staff was outstanding. They were extremely flexi...ble in offering me a competitive price on the vehicle and made the buying process very easy and simple. If you're looking for a Honda please stop wasting your time researching all websites and contact Pacific Honda for a quick and easy transaction!

2015 Dodge Truck
    October 14, 2016

Bought a 2015 Dodge truck here and it was easy and simple. Love the Cummins Diesel, such a beast!

Amazing experience!
    October 14, 2016

Loved doing business with Pacific Honda! The sales and finance staff was so friendly and not pushy at all. Definitely coming back.

Service Appointment
    September 4, 2014

Made an appointment online to have car A/C serviced & when I got there EARLY, I was told that there was "No way" they could get to my car that day. Hu...h?! I made an "appointment"...The guy told me "Yeah...it really shouldn't have allowed you to do that b/c we are swamped"!! He told me to call back on Tuesday morning "@8", but they open @7a to schedule an appointment b/c Monday was a holiday. Ummm no thanx!!

Bad customer service
    May 23, 2014

I was hoping to buy my daughter a nice used Honda she did online research and I obtained a check from my credit union, hoping the process would be qui...ck and painless. NOT! Jeremy held my drivers license hostage! He asked for in while at the table took it away and when I asked where it was he told me he left it in the other room. This is my personal information I do not want just laying around! When I asked for it again he actually had it in his pocket. needless to say we walked out. funny thing is while he left us alone in the room while he "tried to get us a better price" my daughter was calling other dealers and we ended up buying a Honda at another dealer that treated us with respect.

Pacific Lies
    August 20, 2013

This is the car dealership you were always warned about to avoid! Unethical sales practices and dishonesty when confronted about it. I always used to ...have my car serviced at Honda dealerships and mistakenly believed they were more ethical than independent facilities. When I moved to San Diego,

Pacific Honda