Pacific Honda

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–5:00pm
Sunday 10:00am–7:00pm Closed
(858) 694-1000 (858) 694-1000

Nice 2016 car

I got a car on the 6th and it was a process that I truly believe wasn't going to work out in my favor due to credit issues. But, Eduardo did whatever he could to help me out which was awesome. I drove away in a 2016 car. Which has been great to me. So satisfied with his customer service. Great place in my eyes. Thanks again !

Excellent service.

Our sales rep was Mike Peters and we were very happy with his service. Highly recommend him if you are in the market for a new car.

The service and timing was excellent

Joshua was the service mansger and worked very friendly and at the same time professionally to do the repair in a timely manner and very efficient.

Urban Reith

Was very pleased all service personnel were extremely helpful .This was my best service I have ever received . I will recommend to all my friends.

Used car

Edwardo the manager of the fresh start program helped me get a car. Pacific Honda is a good dealership. I like my new Nissan Altima. These guys do a great job.

Best car buying/leasing experience ever!

Jeff McPike of Pacific Honda was a joy to deal with. I did significant research on various on line sites, and connected with Jeff knowing what I wanted to spend and exactly what car and model I was looking for. I requested a no haggle best offer and he exceeded my expectation. Jeff is friendly, courteous, professional and informative. He made the car buying/leasing experience a pleasure. Highest recommendation!

Excellent Sevice

The technicians were awesome friendly and knowledgeable. Kept me informed about things I needed done. Price was more than reasonable. I will recommend this dealer/service department to all family and friends.

Unexpected Purchases

Had an appointment with salesman Eduardo. Went in with an open mind, but really didn't think I would be purchasing a car this trip. Boy was I wrong. Eduardo put me into a 2016 Honda Accord LX with low miles and price to match. Was in and out in ro uh nd about 2hrs, that's with the test drive, signing of contract, acquiring insurance, and car detailed.

Updated maintenance for 2002 Odyssey

Thorough records kept of car's past services from St Louis to California. Made it easy to check for possible future problems to be on the lookout for with my 15 year old car. Baby is still running smoothly.

Good service and good customer service

Clean waiting room and good coffee. First time here and everything was easy. No hassle. Fast service also.for sure bringing my car back to get it serviced