Rancho Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.5) 46 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.5
  • Always a Pleasure! Great new customer lounge!

Another fabulous experience with these guys servicing my Jeep. Super easy, friendly and new customer lounge that's clean & quite so I could get some w...ork down peacefully! Shon, Service Mgr. and Frank, GM are the best!! Wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

Thank you for your kind words, Kelly! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business!

• Junior Alba

Awesome guy! very funny, kept me entertained through the process! Or did I keep him entertained??

Thank you for your review, Miguel!

• buyer

Junior Alba was my sales rep and he did a great job. Rancho gave me a fair value on my trade in and the negotiating process was effortless. All in a...ll, it was the smoothest trade in/purchase of a vehicle that I have had in many, many years.

Thank you for your kind words for Junior, Erik! We really appreciate it!

• Military do not buy from them!!!

Military do not buy from them!!!! -Demanded a copy of my LES in order to get a military discount, don't have to do that at lowes. -Ran my credit rep...ort without my permission. -Scratched my brand new truck when detailing, had to be repainted. Would not compensate me for the devaluation they caused because their profit and loss statement "wouldn't support that". -Brand new truck has multiple mechanical problems they can't fix after numerous visits to service: alignment & steering, loud rattling, vibrations. Would never purchase a vehicle from this dealorship again. I worked very hard to be able to purchase a brand new vehicle and they ruined the experience.

We're sorry that after further attempts to resolve the noise with your truck that we weren't able to meet your expectations. If there is ever anything... we can do for you in the future, we hope you'll give us the opportunity to earn your business back.

• Jeep Patriot

I just purchased a 2016 certified preowned jeep patriot sport 4x4 with junior alba from them and they helped out alot with our credit being the way it... is and got us what we needed to work with. Great dealership. Would recommend to anyone looking for preowned esspecially.

Thank you for your kind words, Sidney! We hope you love your "new" Patriot!

• Long Day but worth it!!!

Came here because of the deals they had and we were upside down on our old car. It took 4 and a half hours but they worked with us and we are very ple...ased with our new vehicle. Will recommend :)

Thank you for your kind words, James! We appreciate you sharing your experience here on Cars.com!

• Junior Alba

Junior was very Helpful, and Kind easy to talk too, and was quick to answer all my questions.

Thank you Maribel for the kind words about Junior! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Incredible Customer Service

Junior Alba was the Sales Consultant that helped me through the buying process. I had an incredibly specific Jeep Cherokee that I was looking for and ...he worked with me diligently for several days to get me the vehicle I wanted. He checked national lists and did everything in his power to make me happy. He was down to earth, non-sales like, and I felt as if he had my best interest in mind. I finally found the perfect model and he and the team worked with me to get me to a price point I was comfortable with. Honestly, I was being so detailed and tedious that I should have been annoying. But at no point did anyone care. In fact, throughout the whole process the continued to provide excellent service. I am so incredibly happy with my first car purchase. It feels fantastic to work really hard to find the perfect vehicle and be able to actually drive it off the lot, completely satisfied with the car and price. If you're in the area, please go see Junior Alba!

Chris, thank you for reviewing Junior and our store! We are glad to hear he worked to ensure your satisfaction!

• Go check them out!!! Ask for Junior!!

I came in after several dealerships wouldn't work with my up hill battle, but Junior stood by side, and went in and fought for me to get a great car w...ith a great price, even with my poor credit, and now im driving around with nothing but smiles and a clean drive. Thanks Junior and the Team here at Rancho

Thank you Ryan for the kind words about Junior! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience. We... thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

• ask for Junior Alba

would have given Junior all 10's if I could. He got me the vehicle I wanted at the price I needed. Definitely ask for Junior.

Dave, thank you for reviewing Junior and our store! We really appreciate it!

Rancho Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM