Walser Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

4.4
  • VERY SATISFIED

That's awesome, Shelly! We are so happy to hear that Griffin was able to help you find your new Jeep. Thanks for the 5 star review!

Griffin, did a great job with helping us purchase the jeep that we found on line. The jeep was at another location. Since we were customers from Southeastern MN he went and got the vehicle for us and we purchased it that afternoon. The sale was painless. I would recommend buying a vehicle here.

• Service Department

Every time I come there Ashley is just a great representative of your business. She shows a great respect for the customer in her dealings with us

• farmer

My first new vehicle from Walser Chev , been a good exp. all the way from sales to service

We are so happy to hear that you had a good experience working with both sales and service! Thanks for rating us 5 stars!

• Dishonest Sales Experience

I was happy at first with my purchase of a used Tahoe, but quickly became dissatisfied with the staff at Walser. The Tahoe was advertised (and stated multiple times) that it had a rear seat entertainment system. I did not think to actually bring a DVD with me to the test drive. Within a few days of purchasing the vehicle, I tried the system, and the flip down screen in the back seat won't turn on at all. The sales rep that I worked with said they would diagnose it for free, and if it was something small, they would take care of it, and if big, we would cross that bridge when we got there. I was told that the screen had to be replaced and a replacement screen would cost $460; however, they were going to make me pay for half of the amount, plus service. The for sale ad said in multiple spots that it had a rear seat entertainment player, and the sales rep mentioned it....But, it didn't work at all. I refuse to pay again for something that I ALREADY PAID FOR in the price of the vehicle. I was blatantly lied to, and now they are trying to get more money out of me. I'm shocked at the dishonesty of all those involved. I will be telling all my friends and family not to purchase a vehicle from any of the Walser dealerships. I called in literally within two/three days of purchase about the screen not working (and on my first attempt at using the DVD system). As I spoke with the sales manager, he even implicitly accused me of lying after I told him the screen didn't work - something like "oh I don't know if the screen was actually broken or not when you bought it." During the test drive, I was told that Walser goes through a thorough inspection on every vehicle, etc. etc.... Now with this issue, I can't wait to see what else they "thoroughly inspected." DO NOT PURCHASE FROM WALSER. I would give it less than one star if I could.

• From Sales to Service

Bought the truck I'd been searching for.... no hassle sale. After sale service has been amazing! I honestly will be a Walser ( in Owatonna) customer for life. I recommend them to all!!

We are so happy to hear that! It's great that we could get you behind the wheel of the truck you've been searching for! Thank you so much for the 5 star review.

• Ashley takes the cake

I am always impressed with the Walser at Owatonna. It is clean. People are friendly. Ashley did a great job on scheduling and keeping me up to speed on what was being repaired. Great coffee, popcorn............ chuck

We are so happy to hear that you've enjoyed working with our service department and that you're always impressed! Thank you so much for the great review!

• Bad service

Sales staff do not listen . Did not know the correct milage. Argued with my wife

• Walser Chevrolet Owatonna

Jeff Wangen was very helpful and patient with my questions and if he didn't have an answer he found out and explained the process very clearly. I am impressed with the friendly facility. The willingness to find the best fit for the needs of the individual driver. He wanted me to be happy with my purchase.

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed working with Jeff and that he was very helpful and patient. We appreciate the 5 star review!

• Great!

Great dealer. They are customer focused and it shows.

Thank you for the great review!

Great dealer. They are customer focused and it shows.

Thank you for the great review!

• very unhappy with service department

We're very sorry to hear about your experience. We would love another opportunity to do better and earn your business again!

Scheduled a oil change and tire rotation at my nearest GM Dealer (Walser). When I came home from work the next day I notice 4 different spots of oil on my concrete driveway, 2 spots were over a foot in length. I contacted the service department the very moment I notice the oil was from my Chevy Equinox and scheduled it be brought in the very next day. When I brought the Equinox in the service adviser met me at the door, asked if I was bringing this in for the small oil leak. Didn't asked who I was or anything. The shop brought it back and was told it was the oil filter housing and replaced it, that I was good to go. Didn't get no apology, sorry for the inconvenience or anything. I will NOT go back to this GM dealer for service or buy my next vehicle from. The service department acted like it was no big deal or didn't care.