• Professional, responsive, easy to work with

Responded to an online ad for the model, year and color car I was seeking on a National search. Devon called me back and it was such a pleasure to work with a responsive and patient sales person. No pressure, just the facts. He checked into everything I asked and was back to me within an hour every time

• come see Devon @ Audi Escondido

What a great experience!!! Great car ,excellent price. My salesman is very knowledgeable and didn't try and upsell me on anything. Very refreshing. Come see Devon at Audi Escondido he's really a great guy ¿

• Great Service/People

Max Johnson took great care of us when we purchased our new vehicle. I never once felt pressured and I always felt like we were being treated fairly. This was a contrast to another Audi dealership we visited where I felt like we were just another checkbook in the end. I felt like these representatives were open, honest, and enjoyable to be around. Thanks for helping me get my new car!

• great experience

Devon Truchsess was extremely knowledgeable and courteous. He did not pressure us which added to our satisfaction with our purchase

• awesome service

Devon of Audi of Escondido was very helpful and professional. He spent the right amount of time helping us understand the new features of our Audi.

• awesome service

• Amazing!

Excellent, friendly dealership. Devon was great!!

Excellent, friendly dealership. Devon was great!!

• Amazing customer service!

We came to Audi Escondido for my 5,000 mile maintenance and my husband's Audi maintenance, as well. From the beginning, we were greeted by Tanner at Service. Treated us super well and was an amazing guy. Got us in and out with a loaner car immediately. He also gave us some advice about trading my husband's car in because it was out of warranty and repairs would be costly. He connected us to Max Johnson over at Sales, who was also outstanding. Got us a great deal and definitely seems like a chill dude who wants to give you the best deal you can get. He gave us all the possible options and details and really worked with us to get us within our price range. Overall, amazing experience, awesome customer service, and definitely recommend this dealership for both service and sales!

• Recent Purchase

I recently purchase a 2014 A4 from this dealership. The sales staff was excellent to deal with. Definitely worth the drive. I love my new A4!