New 888-861-4108 Dealer Website
Used 888-724-3955 Email Dealer
Service 877-562-5580

Average based on 5 reviews
  • awesome service

Devon of Audi of Escondido was very helpful and professional. He spent the right amount of time helping us understand the new features of our Audi.

• awesome service

• Amazing!

Excellent, friendly dealership. Devon was great!!

Excellent, friendly dealership. Devon was great!!

• Amazing customer service!

We came to Audi Escondido for my 5,000 mile maintenance and my husband's Audi maintenance, as well. From the beginning, we were greeted by Tanner at Service. Treated us super well and was an amazing guy. Got us in and out with a loaner car immediately. He also gave us some advice about trading my husband's car in because it was out of warranty and repairs would be costly. He connected us to Max Johnson over at Sales, who was also outstanding. Got us a great deal and definitely seems like a chill dude who wants to give you the best deal you can get. He gave us all the possible options and details and really worked with us to get us within our price range. Overall, amazing experience, awesome customer service, and definitely recommend this dealership for both service and sales!

• Recent Purchase

I recently purchase a 2014 A4 from this dealership. The sales staff was excellent to deal with. Definitely worth the drive. I love my new A4!