San Diego Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Used 888-720-1743 Email Dealer
Service 888-720-9421

3.0
  • I had a great experience with Midway Jeep Chrysler

I had a great experience with Midway Jeep Chrysler. The price, customer service and atmosphere were terrific. Thanks for putting me into the jeep I wanted for a price that fit my budget. I look forward purchasing my next next Jeep from Stan a few yrs down the line.

• 2016 Dodge Ram eco diesel

They drove our truck over 200 miles while it was there. It was obvious someone took it home and used it. In addition it was never repaired properly. We continue to have the same problems with it. Loses power where we can only go 35 mph. It also has continual electronic throttle problems. Plus they don't give you a rental car like other dealers do

• Great service!

Really helped me without pushing me! They were all so friendly and nice. I wasn't sure what I wanted so they helped me to decide what was the perfect fit and price for me!

• Great place

Great place to shop for cars. The staff is friendly and will give you great deals.

• Very Satisfied Customer

Easy and quick negotiation done online. Customer service at the dealership was excellent. Fast hassle-free processing of purchase. Very satisfied with my buying experience.

• Bad experience.....

Awful experience.... will never be back and will not advise buying a car here.

Awful experience.... will never be back and will not advise buying a car here.

• Bad Service, lazy sales people

I've tried twice unsuccessfully to buy here. Both times I bought the car I wanted elsewhere. Service has been mediocre. Three times they left an oil filter loose and oil spewed all over my garage. This last time, I had a "battery saver mode" light come on. Drove immediately there. Warranty would replace the alternator. The guy tells me it also needs a $176 battery not covered by warranty. I said the battery was just fine. Car started multiple times without hesitation. So I called the general manager who then contacted the service manager, and in the end they determine my battery just needed a good charge for about three hours. What do you know the battery was just fine. If I hadn't argued this point I would've paid an extra $176 for a battery I didn't need but that the service writer swore up-and-down that I did need.

• Very Pleased!

I knew that I wanted a 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude & Midway had a huge selection with the options I wanted AND at a lower price. I inquired, got an answer immediately, then drove down there. When my husband & I arrived they had the exact car I asked about parked right in front and ready for us to test drive, WOW, that's great service! It took about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish to test drive and complete the deal. That includes their service department washing my new car AND filling it with gas for FREE. Since the salesmen were busy (plus we really didn't need one since we already knew what we wanted) Ron Noori in finance test drove with us, completed our finance paperwork, even walked me through setting up my iPhone & showing me all the bells and whistles on my new Jeep. Ron was so friendly and personable and since he bought his daughter the same car, he knew it in and out. I felt like he was showing me all the options just the same way he showed his daughter, he was awesome! Ron's not in sales but he's now our salesman for life. Sorry Ron :) We highly recommend Midway Chrysler Dodge Jeep & Ram. They were fast, friendly, and most importantly....no high pressure slimy sales people. Jennifer, Escondido, CA

• My New Charger

Bought a new Dodge Charger from Ali today what a great experience. Midway is the way to go, ask for Ali he was the bomb!!

• Fast, professional service

We were in and out in a couple of hours with two new cars. We're definitely returning the next time were upgrading Jeeps!!