New 888-334-8696 Dealer Website
Used 888-817-0082 Email Dealer
Service 866-413-2427

Average based on 1458 reviews
  • Service

Easy and friendly it was done in a timely manner and the service advisor was kind to use an outdated coupon

• Excellent Service Dept

The service dept is always fast and friendly. I've been coming to Fiesta Ford for over 25 years for all my service needs. I have 3 Ford / Mercury vehicles.

We're happy to hear that you're pleased with the service you receive here at Fiesta Ford, Rick! We hope to continue to serve you for many more years to come. Take care!

• Great service

I was helped quickly by a very friendly gentleman and the wait time was slightly shorter than expected. My car is running great!

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Excellent

Very thing was perfect as always thank you for doing a great job on my vehicle

We really appreciate your feedback! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Very thing was perfect as always thank you for doing a great job on my vehicle

• Car Service

Very good other than the wait was too long for a normal service......2 hours. Either don't overbook appts. OR the folks that are not waiting, should have their cars done after the folks that are waiting.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Patricia! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• great service

great service great people great facility exceeded my expectations

great service great people great facility exceeded my expectations

• Customer

Efficient and Kept me in the loop as far as how long it would take for repairs. Put me in a rental car and kept mine till the parts came in and were installed. Had me on my way the next day.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Robert. Thank you so much for choosing Fiesta Ford as your first choice for service!

• Excellent sales and service team

The sales staff are friendly and want to make sure you have a great car buying experience.

• Service for my Mustang

We appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

The dealership treated me fine but it was the Ford Product that really was the problem. I bought a brand new Mustang with less then 4000 miles on it and the Clutch goes out. Comes to find out they have no rentals here at all had to Tow my car to Palm Springs. What a mess .

• Customer service

Sylvia was very helpful and knowledgeable. I got the payment and the car I wanted

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Isabel! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!