• Quick service

The whole process was extremely fast and the customer service I received from every department was incredible.

• Simply the best

As always great service, when it came time to buy my new truck there was only one place I wanted to go, the sales team is simply the best

• Good Service

We appreciate your honest feedback, David. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to discuss your experience further.

Worked with Al Diaz who was very professional, kept me informed and explained why I needed certain services. The car was done in a shorter time than I thought it would take. The only complaint I have is my car vibrates at idle which it didn't do before. I will have to take it back in which is an inconvenience and wastes another day without the car.

• lida_stevens@yahoo.com

Steve was very helpful. He mentioned about the credit card that is zero percent within 12 months. He was timely in giving me update about my car. Because of this, i was able to authorize necessary repair of my car. Thank you, Steve!

• Roxanne

I had to call Ford Roadside service because my battery went out. The Roadside people were so good to work with and they were timely with their arrival! Because I needed a new battery, I drove down to my Fiesta Ford dealership and they were organized, quick, and professional! I even decided to use a Quick Lane coupon and get my brakes changed. Savannah helped me and explained everything that would happen and called me every step of the way with updates. Even the shuttle driver was fantastic! I would highly recommend calling this dealership for help!

Thank you so much for your recommendation of our dealership, Roxanne! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Ford service

The customer service is so fantastic. I?m greeted with professionalism and a smile.

Crystal, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! At Fiesta Ford, Inc., we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• service

fast fair service done as requested easier than filling out this stupid form

fast fair service done as requested easier than filling out this stupid form

Mike, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

• New tire purchase

Rudy Cantu is outstanding. Always pleasant and attentive.

Rudy Cantu is outstanding. Always pleasant and attentive.

Patricia, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We're glad to hear that Rudy left such a great impression. If you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Service repair

This is the first time I had a service advisor explain things in detail, what my costs might be ahead of time before you get the call ok this is what you owe us. She was professional, courteous, informative and followed through. I didn?t even have to go to Enterprise to get my rental but was given a pick up truck almost immediately to drive until my car was repaired!

Tina, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! Your satisfaction is our top priority! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• my car