Love Mitsubishi

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Always Great!
    April 21, 2016

Have been bringing my car here for service for over 5 years. Always get great service.

Supervisor
    October 9, 2017

I had a terrible experience with this particular dealership. I informed them not to run my credit again and they did anyway. The finance manager stat...ed that he wasn't informed not to run my credit. I spoke with the general manager Mr. Rowe he stated that he could run my credit within 30 days multiple times, and he said I you are not approved anyway and hung up the phone in my face.

Fantastic sales experience
    May 21, 2017

Wonderful sales experience. Salesman was very knowledgeable and very low pressure. Salesman made it very easy for me to purchase my Outlander even tho...ugh I went to my own bank and my husband was never involved. Will definitely have my vehicle serviced at this dealership and send all my friends.

Ms. McCurry
    August 26, 2016

I had the most wonderful service I have ever had. I have never had the best of customer service in my life. The sales associate worked really hard wit...h me for a week and was absolutely wonderful.

Great Experience!!
    April 21, 2016

Fast, friendly & professional service! Very convenient & quick.

GREAT SERVICE!!! A++
    August 21, 2015

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 300S from them today (8/21/15) and the whole experience was perfect. I had called head of time and made an appointment to tes...t drive it, when I arrived it was sitting out front with a half tank of gas waiting on me. I test drove the car, the dealer (apologies I forgot his name) answered all of my questions and concerns. I was very impressed with the service I was met with. While we was filling out paperwork he had someone do a quick detail of the car. The process itself was easy and I'd say I was only in there about 3 hours. I wasn't financing so paying in full with a check made the process alot quicker I'm sure. They even had an Allstate agent on site who made sure I went home with plenty of coverage. bottom line this place is an Awesome place to buy a car. I will show here in the future and will definitely be recommending to all of my friends and family. This was well worth the drive from Greenville, SC for sure. I love my 300 guys thanks so much.

Dear Chris, Thank you for the kind words. It's always harder to earn business from out of town. However it is just as rewarding. Thank you and if yo...u find yourself in town again stop by and say hey. Love Customer Care

Great experience.
    July 14, 2015

Shopped with this dealer yesterday. Found just what I wanted at a great price. Gerry and James are terrific. I will be back when it's time to trade.

Greetings Lynn, Our people define our greatness. Thank you for the kind words Love Customer Care

Customer service
    January 8, 2015

The customer service was awful, very rude and didn't acknowledge the questions I was asking. I will never go again.

Dear Candy, I hate hearing reviews like this. I know it's been some time, but if you would ever consider giving us another chance please call me dire...ctly. 803.443.0777 Love Customer Care

review
    July 24, 2014

The car buying was fine. the salesman was good. We ended up with a bigger model after visiting the dealership.

tractor page, Please let me know what we could do to make your experience go from fine to GREAT. Thank you for helping us get better. Love Customer ...Care

Thanks for considering my time
    March 18, 2013

I'm just happy that there is a dealership that cares about my time as much as I do

Dear working man, Respecting the customer is our #1 goal. Thank you for your feed back. Love Customer Care

Love Mitsubishi