• Always Great!

Have been bringing my car here for service for over 5 years. Always get great service.

• Fantastic sales experience

Wonderful sales experience. Salesman was very knowledgeable and very low pressure. Salesman made it very easy for me to purchase my Outlander even though I went to my own bank and my husband was never involved. Will definitely have my vehicle serviced at this dealership and send all my friends.

• Ms. McCurry

I had the most wonderful service I have ever had. I have never had the best of customer service in my life. The sales associate worked really hard with me for a week and was absolutely wonderful.

• Great Experience!!

Fast, friendly & professional service! Very convenient & quick.

Fast, friendly & professional service! Very convenient & quick.

• GREAT SERVICE!!! A++

I bought a 2013 Chrysler 300S from them today (8/21/15) and the whole experience was perfect. I had called head of time and made an appointment to test drive it, when I arrived it was sitting out front with a half tank of gas waiting on me. I test drove the car, the dealer (apologies I forgot his name) answered all of my questions and concerns. I was very impressed with the service I was met with. While we was filling out paperwork he had someone do a quick detail of the car. The process itself was easy and I'd say I was only in there about 3 hours. I wasn't financing so paying in full with a check made the process alot quicker I'm sure. They even had an Allstate agent on site who made sure I went home with plenty of coverage. bottom line this place is an Awesome place to buy a car. I will show here in the future and will definitely be recommending to all of my friends and family. This was well worth the drive from Greenville, SC for sure. I love my 300 guys thanks so much.

Dear Chris, Thank you for the kind words. It's always harder to earn business from out of town. However it is just as rewarding. Thank you and if you find yourself in town again stop by and say hey. Love Customer Care

• Great experience.

Shopped with this dealer yesterday. Found just what I wanted at a great price. Gerry and James are terrific. I will be back when it's time to trade.

Greetings Lynn, Our people define our greatness. Thank you for the kind words Love Customer Care

• Customer service

The customer service was awful, very rude and didn't acknowledge the questions I was asking. I will never go again.

Dear Candy, I hate hearing reviews like this. I know it's been some time, but if you would ever consider giving us another chance please call me directly. 803.443.0777 Love Customer Care

• review

The car buying was fine. the salesman was good. We ended up with a bigger model after visiting the dealership.

tractor page, Please let me know what we could do to make your experience go from fine to GREAT. Thank you for helping us get better. Love Customer Care

• Thanks for considering my time

I'm just happy that there is a dealership that cares about my time as much as I do

Dear working man, Respecting the customer is our #1 goal. Thank you for your feed back. Love Customer Care

• Great Service

Everyone was very friendly. i was pleased with how smooth everything went.

Dear Louie, Going the extra mile helps to make the process go seamlessly. Thank you for helping us get better. Love Customer Care

Everyone was very friendly. i was pleased with how smooth everything went.