Skip to main content

Palm Springs Motors

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
(2,412 reviews)

(2,412 reviews)

Happy owner

Joe Mesa, our salesman, was terrific. We felt that he listened to our needs and took very good care of us.

Dealer response

Hi Karen, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Bought 2023 Ford Maverick from Palm Springs Ford

I was looking for a hard-to-find Maverick Lariat modal with the Tremor off road package and Palm Springs Ford had just what I wanted. Like all dealers these days, the truck was marked up, but the salesman negotiated an acceptable deal with me. Great experience with the salesman and financing. Make sure to ask for Ray if you're looking to buy from Palm Springs Ford.

Dealer response

Hello Jose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Used Car Purchase

Excellent interaction with Ray Salazar, Mike Burns and Finance Mgr Raymond. It was fast, easy and love my Tucson.

1.0

I was lied to and completely humiliated! Avoid!

Humiliated made to feel so unimportant. I was lied to made to feel like they didn’t care… they don’t. Their service department is the worst.

Dealer response

Hello, thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further. If you are willing to, please give us a call at (760) 328-2102 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon. Take care!

Terrible Service

I called PSM during opening hours on the weekend to arrange to have the air conditioning serviced on my 2016 Explorer. My call was not returned. I called again Monday morning and was told I should bring the car in right away, but they couldn't get around to fixing it for 3 to 4 days. I asked if I could just make an appointment for later in the week but was told they wouldn't do that and I had to leave the car with them now to get them to do the repair 3 to 4 days later. As this made no sense I asked if I could speak to the service manager. I left my number but over 2 hours later, no call. Why in the world would any dealer anywhere and anytime ask you to leave your vehicle with them for days BEFORE they start work on it??? Nonsensical. Waiting for days for a returned phone call just adds insult to injury.

Dealer response

Hi Brian, thank you for sharing your honest feedback. We are disappointed that you have had such a negative experience dealing with us here at Palm Springs Ford. We can assure you that it was truly not our intention to disappoint or frustrate you during this process. Please give us a call at (760) 328-2102 and we will do our best to make this better. We hope to hear from you soon.

3.0

Dishonest sales process.

After my deal was made to purchase a new vehicle, Clarence the finance director changed the numbers In his computer and cheated me out of $2000. My paperwork showed a different price. After a week I got $1600 of it as a refund, This is a dishonest outfit.

The Best of the best!

I had the best experience here out of any car buying experience I've ever had. I came in on my own as a female and was treated with so much respect from these wonderful gentlemen. Robert Shearer, my salesman, toured me through my options and was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. He never pressured me and made great suggestions as I was unsure of which car I wanted to go with. He really is such an asset to the company. I've never met anyone in sales more welcoming and warm.He truly has a gift and cares about each person that comes through that door. I also met Trent the sales manager who was just as assuring and kind and of course Wayne, another sales manager, who made sure to tell me if I needed anything at any time they were there to help me. They have backed this up to this day. All of them have called to check on me to make sure I am happy with my purchase. I have never had better service from any car dealership. Billy in finance was so great too! Such a smooth quick transaction. I definitely recommend coming here for your next purchase. I love my Mazda cx30 and am so happy to have found you guys. Thanks again!

Dealer response

Laura, we're happy you found our staff to be so helpful and kind during your experience here at Palm Springs Ford. We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Superior Sales and Finance Experience

I was in the market for a 2020 Lincoln Navigator. That product speaks for itself as this is my third Navigator purchase but first time, brand new. I purchased through Palm Springs Motors, "Internet Sales" so I had a lot of knowledge of the vehicle I was going to purchase. I was treated very well by Joey Zamora (Internet Sales Manager). He was kind, professional and knowledgable about the Navigator I was going to purchase. He assisted me with pre-qualification for credit, trade in and pay off of my 2014 Navigator. Willam (Billy) Hays was very helpful on the credit side of the purchase. Buying a vehicle worth $85,000-$100,000 can be stressful but Mr Hays made the process effortless. Thank you for the great purchase experience. Kind regards, John Buchholz, Professor of Biomedical Sciences, Loma Linda University, School of Medicine.

Dealer response

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Will scam you

I gave a check for above the amount of the purchase price. Billy Hayes the finance manager has promised me serval times to have my refund check sent out to me in a week. It’s been 2 months and 13 phone calls and several messages left and have yet to get back to me. Absolutely terrible communication after sale.

T Foga

Disgusting human beings. Will try to sell you a car for way above the MSRP. They have no problem with looking you in the eye and lying to you about why vehicle is overpriced.

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for reaching out. We take our customers' comments seriously, so we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this matter. Please contact us at (760) 328-2102 if you're willing to discuss your experience in further detail. We hope to hear from you soon.