Palm Springs Motors

2415 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 24, 2020

After my deal was made to purchase a new vehicle, Clarence the finance director changed the numbers In his computer and cheated me out of $2000. My paperwork... showed a different price. After a week I got $1600 of it as a refund, This is a dishonest outfit.

May 19, 2020

I had the best experience here out of any car buying experience I've ever had. I came in on my own as a female and was treated with so much respect from... these wonderful gentlemen. Robert Shearer, my salesman, toured me through my options and was so patient and helpful throughout the whole process. He never pressured me and made great suggestions as I was unsure of which car I wanted to go with. He really is such an asset to the company. I've never met anyone in sales more welcoming and warm.He truly has a gift and cares about each person that comes through that door. I also met Trent the sales manager who was just as assuring and kind and of course Wayne, another sales manager, who made sure to tell me if I needed anything at any time they were there to help me. They have backed this up to this day. All of them have called to check on me to make sure I am happy with my purchase. I have never had better service from any car dealership. Billy in finance was so great too! Such a smooth quick transaction. I definitely recommend coming here for your next purchase. I love my Mazda cx30 and am so happy to have found you guys. Thanks again!

Laura, we're happy you found our staff to be so helpful and kind during your experience here at Palm Springs Ford. We understand it is a big decision ...where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

April 26, 2020

I was in the market for a 2020 Lincoln Navigator. That product speaks for itself as this is my third Navigator purchase but first time, brand new. I purchased... through Palm Springs Motors, "Internet Sales" so I had a lot of knowledge of the vehicle I was going to purchase. I was treated very well by Joey Zamora (Internet Sales Manager). He was kind, professional and knowledgable about the Navigator I was going to purchase. He assisted me with pre-qualification for credit, trade in and pay off of my 2014 Navigator. Willam (Billy) Hays was very helpful on the credit side of the purchase. Buying a vehicle worth $85,000-$100,000 can be stressful but Mr Hays made the process effortless. Thank you for the great purchase experience. Kind regards, John Buchholz, Professor of Biomedical Sciences, Loma Linda University, School of Medicine.

John, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have an...y additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

November 17, 2019

I gave a check for above the amount of the purchase price. Billy Hayes the finance manager has promised me serval times to have my refund check sent out... to me in a week. It’s been 2 months and 13 phone calls and several messages left and have yet to get back to me. Absolutely terrible communication after sale.

August 2, 2019

Disgusting human beings. Will try to sell you a car for way above the MSRP. They have no problem with looking you in the eye and lying to you about why... vehicle is overpriced.

Hello, thank you for reaching out. We take our customers' comments seriously, so we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding this ...matter. Please contact us at (760) 328-2102 if you're willing to discuss your experience in further detail. We hope to hear from you soon.

December 21, 2018

I cannot confirm if issue fixed. It is an issue that happens on and off. At least they did find an issue and fixed it. Now I am waiting to make sure... total issue fixed. I appreciate the service department efforts to find the issue.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you...! Safe travels!

December 18, 2018

Lincoln MKX is a great value for its price point. It is now known as Nautilus.

Hello, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Thank you so much for choosing Palm Springs Ford-Lincoln as your first choice f...or service!

December 18, 2018

Service department and service advisor was great. 10 speed automatic transmission is still a disappointment with its rough shifts and odd noises. Dealership... loaded an updated software to take care of the issue. It helped only a little. $60,000 vehicle with 3000 miles on it should run like a dream.

Kevin, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than h...appy to assist you! Safe travels!

December 17, 2018

I enjoy the quick, effective yet friendly customer service.

Ricardo, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

December 17, 2018

They replaced a defective battery which I had purchased here

Jerry, we appreciate your feedback of our Staff's outstanding service! Thank you again for choosing Palm Springs Ford-Lincoln, and we hope to see you ...again soon!