Toyota Scion of the Desert

• Denning took great care of me!

I corresponded with Denning via email and phone prior to driving two hours to see a 2002 Volkswagen Golf that looked appealing. He is super professional and friendly, and a straight shooter. The car was exactly the kind of vehicle I was looking for. He worked with me on the price, and I bought it that day. He even had it delivered the following Saturday! In all follow up communication, he has been positive and helpful. This has been an all around pleasant experience!

• Josemuro jr

Great service and very good quality and professional service and quality professional atención

• Outstanding experience!

It was the best car buying experience I've ever had! The person who was helping us Charlie was very helpful in getting our new SUV!

• Toyota of the desert

Exalent serves sale person the best, right away attended us showed us what we wanted and gave us what we asked for in the contract, highly recommend it to anybody

• SO HAPPY I COULD BUY LOCALLY!

Very knowledgeable & helpful without being pushy at all. By far the best staff & facility of the 4 dealerships I visited during my car search. Was able to get a great price just as low (perhaps lower) as any of the LA/Orange County dealerships that were trying to lure me over to buy from them.

• Toyota of the desert

Did not fulfill their dealings I got with the check of the bank bought and sold the car that we agreed

• No hassle, great experience!

Nate was a great salesperson who made the car shopping experience a breeze. He showed me all the cars I wanted to see and worked with finance and management to get a great deal. This is my second car purchase from this dealership and they continue to provide exceptional service.

• Best experience I've ever had.

Met with Mariposa and Estela. They were both amazing! They made my wife and I feel like family right away. I have never felt so relaxed and comfortable in a dealership before. If you need to get a car definitely met with these two ladies.

• 4Runner purchase

Tim Gross was excellent in helping us buy our 4Runner at this location. Best car buying experience and Seth was really nice to work with too in getting all the paperwork done as fast as possible. Highly recommend these guys! Thank you!

• Customer