International Auto Outlet

4.2
  • Good Experience

Bought an 03 325i from AJ. He did an awesome job making me feel like I was going to be able to get the car on my terms. That happened and a few repairs were made before I took delivery. Since I bought it two days ago, I've had the car apart to replace window regulators and I actually removed the entire sunroof this morning to fix a cable that had jumped the track. Typical bmw repairs and extremely easy. It has the interior I want, and it's a grunty little car. Very fast, and apparently had been on the lot for a while, so I was able to get it out the door for a great price. This was my favorite year 3 series and they had at least 12 of them in stock. Large inventory here and AJ is a guy who you'll want to stay in touch with after your purchase. Good group of guys here. Inventory available online. Would recommend surely. Hamilton has dealerships for miles but this place seems to be a step above the others in the area for pre-owned.

• Drive there they have a lot of junk cars

Drove there they have a lot of junk cars show some half way good looking one on the web

• Challenger

Sent several emails about a couple cars and never heard back from anyone .

Sent several emails about a couple cars and never heard back from anyone .

• I'll hold my nose the next time I drive by.

They offered me 1/4 of the actual value of my vehicle. I may have been born at night, but not last night. The offer was ridiculous.

• Terrible customer service

We drove 2 hours and 20 minutes to this dealership, called on the way to see if the 2 vehicles were still available. No one return our call. We were treated like it put them out to help us, when we got there!

• Great Customer Service

We drove up to look at a avalanche that was on website. Ended up finding another one in better condition and with everything we were asking for! Thank you Andy for working with us and getting the deal he wanted. Just waiting on the gas card that was to be sent to us since we forgot to get it on the way out. Very happy with our purchase and will recommend Andy to others.

• Horrible Experience

We drove 4 hours to pick up a 2016 truck that was supposed to be clean, in mint condition and spotless. The deal was already done....when we drove away, the steering wheel was crooked, the air pressure lights were on, as well as, the check engine light...... the truck was definitely not mint. The salesman kept repeating that we received a complimentary oil change.........I took it to get an oil change because it seemed a little odd that was all he focused on with everything else wrong with it. The mechanic said the oil was old and the car was way overdue. Well, if they think the condition of the truck was "mint", I would really have to lower my expectations. This was a horrible experience. After much expense, the truck is now in better condition. DO NOT BUY HERE!

• car had problems

Went in to see a 08 pt cruiser, after finally multiple issues mechanically . Test drove it car was shaking bad.. Drove great handle well.. After it went into the garage 2nd test drive car died on the road.. Don't think it's a battery issue, I think it's a engine issue

• Dont wast your time

I drove 500 miles, to try and purchase a truck, the pictures i seen was NOT the truck they has for sale. Upon arriving i was shocked at the truck they show me, it was almost rusted through on one side and on the other side u ould clearly see it had been wrecked. I ask several times before i drove up their if this truck has any issue and was assured it did not. After all that they wanted to show me another truck as they had someone their apprais mine as soon as i got out of my truck. They offer me 6,500 dollars lest then what i had been offer a week before by another dealer. Please save yourself some time and money and do not visit this lot.

• The Best

These guys are the best! Bob the owner and Jeries in sales are both top notch gentlemen. Highly recommend this dealership.