• Wv insp. sticker

Chuck Mease saved the day for me due to a mis - understanding had car in for Wv insp. looked as if i had a major problem but after talking to Chuck he went out of way to correct my problem it was fully resolved and i left a very happy camper thanks again Chuck all is okay looking forward to returning for my oil and lube service

• Smooth and easy

The service tech explained exactly what was needed, and what could be postponed for my 1998 vehicle. They necessary repairs were performed quickly, and as usual, well done. The entire staff was friendly and helpful. It was almost painless paying my bill.

• Great people to work with!!

Chuck Mease and his group are always great. Never have had a complaint!

Chuck Mease and his group are always great. Never have had a complaint!

• Easy and professional

Super comfortable and easy. Had an oil change. Relaxing waiting room.

Super comfortable and easy. Had an oil change. Relaxing waiting room.

• Last Visit

Exceptional work and customer service. Had very nice rental while my vehicle was in shop for repairs to the head liner,

• Excellent and knowledgeable sales team members.

We came in to find something that would fit my needs for my commute to the city and not a high paymennt. Vaughn knew exactly the right car for us. Thanks again for having dedicated staff that know your inventory and how to best meet the needs of your customers.

• Love my 2016 Chevy Traverse

I went into Apple Valley Chevrolet just looking at cars. The Salesman Jeff Vohar was very helpful. He showed me several cars that would be available for me to buy. I wanted the Chevy Traverse and i was able to drive away with it. All of the members of the Apple Valley Chevrolet were so helpful, from Jeff to the finance department, etc. I will definatly recomend everyone to come to Apple Valley Chevrolet for a new/used car. I just love my Traverse!!! Thank you all!

• Repair

Fast appointment time, once in the shop, quick diagnostic and repair. Tony Dunham was very helpful and informative.

• Enjoyed our new purchase

Staff was very helpful and not over powering when it came to us making our final decision.

• Great service

No problems at all. Will continue doing business with them.

No problems at all. Will continue doing business with them.