3.4
  • will tell you anything, just so you buy a vehicle

Bad customer service, will never use this company again. I regret that I referred other family members.

• disappointed!

Bought a car Thursday and put $3000 down and had to write a check for $200 and post date for them for 3 weeks later when they said they would cash it. Come the following Monday (4 days later) they cash the check and cause my account to overdraft and then when I call them the next morning they said they'd look into it and call me back shortly. Never got a call back until I contacted them again and said that the check wasn't suppose to be deposited and that it was done by mistake. What a joke. Won't be going back to these guys.

• People that do care about there customers

My name is Eric I have bought 2 vehicles from Robert 1st one an audience a6 2.7t after a week of driving noticed the front right tire was bad called Robert and he instantly had the tire checked and replaced both front tires for me at his cost never had any other problems second vehicle was a suburban ltz after about 3 or 4 weeks it was running a little rough stopped by and talked to Robert he had his mechanic look at it found it had a stuck lifter Robert had it fixed immediately. Now any one that has bought a used car has signed an AS IS no warranty paper I did and he still went out of his way and pocket book to take care of me I have 6 friends who have bought from him with the same customer service I will always buy from him

• Great people

Excellent customer service. They made this the easiest purchase and they gave me a great deal.

• Great car, great people and great service!

Bought a car from Mark with the long lastname! Two days after purchase noticed a transmission leak. Called them back, took it in and it was taken care of ASAP. If you are in the Daphne area and want down home service I say go here!

Stephen, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Our team works hard to ensure each of our customers is 100% satisfied and we're happy to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to working with you again in the future! The Future Automotive Team

• Great place to buy!

Bought an older Mercedes (was on a budget) going in not knowing what to get. The Gentlemen there were very knowledgeable on several cars there and they pointed me to the right car. I am very pleased with my purchase, couldnt be happier. They even cut me a deal! Will be buying from them again! A++++

• Sold me a vehicle with blown out cat

Bought a 2010 Subaru Outback from these guys. Car seemed to be in good condition and carfax looked to be clean. Fairly nice and friendly to work with and got a decent deal on the vehicle. Vehicle was on empty with gas light on and dealer refused to even put gas in it before driving it off the lot. Within 2 weeks and less than 200 miles the check engine light came on. Checked it out and turns out I needed both catalytic converters replaced. Mechanic at Koby Subaru said the front one was the worst cat they had ever seen. So, I had to spend hundreds in repairs after purchasing a vehicle I thought was in good condition. I'm can't say that the dealer knew the problem existed but it's hard to believe that they didn't know with the problem occurring so soon and within so few miles after purchasing. I can say I would not personally recommend this dealer.

• CLEAN PLACE FRIENDLY FACES NICE PLACE GREAT PRICE

VERY CLEAN NICE PLACE FRIENDLY FACES PLACE & PRICE WAS GOOD CAR MILEAGE G00D CLEAN ALL AROUND I'D BUY AGAIN . MONEY VALUE GOOD .EASY TRANS ACTION.

• Odometer rolled back

I bought a truck from this company with the title showing 117,000 miles. After owning it a few months it became apparent that the truck had more miles than was showing. Investigation showed the truck had 186,000 miles six years before I bought it. Complaints to the dealer were completely ignored and I was told they wouldn't do anything about it. Its a shady operation that I wish I had never come in contact with.

This customer did not buy a truck from Future Automotive II. He bought one at the other lot. Not the same owners but affiliated. The truck purchased was 15 years old and was sold as miles exempt because true miles were unknown. Not sure how that can be misunderstood.

• Got a Great car cheap!

Found what I wanted on the internet and was in and out with my new car in about 45 mins. Thank you